No announcement yet.

That Bogdan Dinu guy can actually box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Bogdan Dinu guy can actually box

l assumed he was another no-hoper and going by comments it seems I'm not the only one. I'd recommend watching this guy he's a good looking prospect.

I don't think he packs that big punch and he likely isn't getting a fair shake on the cards but from what I see of this guy he's going to cause Miller problems.
    This is no mismatch.

Dinu has genuine quality about him

Hes useless like every other miller opponent. Not even in the top 50 rsnkings

Comment

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. People say its a mismatch, I agree just not the way they see it.
      I'll go against the grain. I think he will outbox Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Hes useless like every other miller opponent
        Have you watched him or just saying that to discredit Miller should he win?

I don't know how anyone can watch this guy and call him useless. He's one of the better looking HW prospects out there from a technical standpoint.

Comment

Would be nice if he can shock people and pull off the upset

Comment

If Miller beats this guy props from me.
            Granted Dinu hasn't a great resume but this guy can box and clearly has some quality and seasoning about him.

Does anybody have his amateur record? He's clearly got an extensive background.

I hope Miller doesn't disregard this guy like fans are.
            He doesn't have a typical HW style either, guy boxes more like a MW. I like what I see.

Comment

It's probably a bit of an abrupt step-up for him but I remember hearing good things about him some time ago, I think when he was based in Canada. The fact that he's an unknown quantity adds a level of intrigue to the fight that wasn't there against gatekeepers like Duhaupas and Wach

Comment

Yeah Dinu was a good amateur. Obviously a big step up fight for him but he has skills, so an upset isn't out of the question here.

Comment

A lot of prospects look good vs the caliber of guys Dinu has fought.

Comment

I mean, he's undefeated for a reason. For an eastern European, I'd say they weren't bums or were juiced up bums cause he has technique.

Comment

Working...
                    X