Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the top 10 heavyweights based on their talent rather than record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Who the hell puts Parker ahead of Pulev, and Povetkin behind Haye, Wilder ahead of Ortiz ? Lmao. You’re the worst troll ever, when you’re trolling you’re meant to do it with style, you’re never supposed to go full ******.
    Pulev is inactive simpleton with biggest win Chisora .

Who stated parker has BETTER offensive abilities than Klitchko ? That would be you !

Ortiz is also inactive and fighting MARTZ which shows nothing from an OVER 40 fighter . The general consensus is Wilder will win now . You lack common sense to under stand all this .

Hayes not even on my list you fool , cant you read ?

You really shouldn't be on this thread bc you are going to get torn up and im going to ENJOY doing it ...
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      I think this is a really good top 10. The only change I would make at this point is swapping ortiz with wilder.
      Thats the OLD list . I have Wilder over Ortiz .

1 . Joshua
      2. Wilder
      3 . Ortiz
      4. Povetkin
      5. Parker
      6. Pulev
      7 . Whyte
      8 . Breazeale
      9 . Miller
      10. Takam

Fury and Haye need a win to be included in top 5 where they should be ! I only included Takam bc he lost to number one and he probably wont be there long without significant win . Izu will be there again .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Who the hell puts Parker ahead of Pulev, and Povetkin behind Haye, Wilder ahead of Ortiz ? Lmao. You’re the worst troll ever, when you’re trolling you’re meant to do it with style, you’re never supposed to go full ******.

Wheres your list soy boy? Juggernaughts list is excellent. One might even have different picks but can see the logic to his pics.

For example, Whyte is actually quite talented and does not get a lot of credit. Talent is open to interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Pulev is inactive simleton with biggest win Chisora .

Who stated parker has BETTER offensive abilities than Klitchko ? That would be you !

Ortiz is also inactive and fighting MARTZ which shows nothing from an OVER 40 fighter . The general consensus is Wilder will win now . You lack common sense to under stand all this .

Hayes not even on my list you fool , cant you read ?

You really shouldn't be on this thread bc you are going to get torn up and im going to ENJOY doing it ...
          Brilliant. The thread is who has more talent, can you read ? You’re here telling us Haye is more skilled than Povetkin, Wilder more than Ortiz. You’re stupid, plain and simple.

What’s a ‘simelton’, sounds like something a simpleton would say.

Post the comment where I said Parker has better offensive capabilities than Klitschko. I’ll wait.....

Every time you quote me I humiliate you, you’re the one who’s being torn up.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Wheres your list soy boy? Juggernaughts list is excellent. One might even have different picks but can see the logic to his pics.

For example, Whyte is actually quite talented and does not get a lot of credit. Talent is open to interpretation.
            Whyte isn’t talented at all, he’s a human hamburger. He looked ok versus Chsiroa because that guy is a can, example Whyte went life and death with Chisora, Haye destroyed him, Pulev schooled him to the point he was stuck on the ropes looking lost and fraught to the point it was pretty difficult viewing actually feeling sorry for the guy, Vitali took his soul with one arm nearly six years ago.

Comment

1. Joshua
              2. Klitchko
              3. Ortiz
              4. Wilder
              5. Parker
              6. Whyte
              7. Haye
              8. Breazeale
              9 . Pulev
              10 . Izu

Beyond skill you have to factor in difficulty of opponent .
              Where are Duhaupas and Malik Scott ?

Comment

1. Joshua
                2. Klitchko
                3. Ortiz
                4. Wilder
                5. Parker
                6. Whyte
                7. Haye
                8. Breazeale
                9 . Pulev
                10 . Izu

Beyond skill you have to factor in difficulty of opponent .
                Breazeale ranked above Pulev wtf are you on seriously, Pulev whom has an extended amateur background and Breazeale who was eliminated the first round in the Olympics was a quarter back until what year ? Won a still disputed decision against FRED KASSI, was being outboxed and floored hard against AMIR MANSOUR. lol do you genuinely follow the sport or just watch British fighters ?

Haye is more skilled than Povetkin, Parker is more skilled than Pulev. Come and amuse us, where you at ?

Comment

This thread is going in my signature, it’s morw amusing than TheBoxingXperts thread. This guy is a legend. Could they be one and the same, Man Jug’s are you TheBoxingFückwit ?

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr. has as much technical ability as any current heavyweight today. He simply can't make the commitment to drop some weight to be able to increase his work rate which would give him a much better chance to succeed.
                    Weight is a mental problem with Andy, he feels if he drops below 250lbs he would get moved around easier than he would at 225lbs. There's some truth to that however if your taught how to evade holders and not allow shoving matches he could drop the weight that hurts his conditioning and he would be much more effective on offense & defense!

Talented kid but getting close to 30 years old and the learning curve gets slimmer the older you get.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I could arguably put Whyte over Parker but he has a better resume and belt . Thats a 50 /50 fight .

Gotta love the number ONE dummy on the forum , WACKOZOID Weiland logic who i warned was going to get torn up on here bc a thread like this REQUIRES a little thinking !

Comment

Working...
                      X