Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      Uh, plenty of fans would give a damn. That's why forums like these exist. Just 'cause it's inevitable that 99% of fighters will eventually lose doesn't mean that fanboys will want to accept it, especially without making excuses.
      Progressive Jedi is a pacboy. It amazes how right we were that they jumped the bandwagon after PAC lost to Floyd. They couldn’t accept defeat and the denial has translated into Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
        You guys care about GGG pockets, I care about legacy. Too small for Ward but big enough for Callum Smith. That's fact.

This is funny reading back on it. Talking about 50/50, concessions & big money. LOL
        Nope .. you care about blowing your own trumpet and running with a pack of hyena's on the internet.

Why are Andre Ward's pockets more important to you than Golovkin's? And who da fuk are you to care about another man's legacy?

Comment

You guys care about GGG pockets, I care about legacy. ... LOL
          I don't care about other people's money... But since 2013, GGG was after big money fights (like everybody is)... He only got two: vs Eubank Jr/Brook and vs Canelo... (remember that, initially, Ward offered him about $300k...)
          Last edited by MDPopescu; 11-21-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Who said anything about Andre Wards pockets?. You're the one talking about finances, I want to see the best fight the best. Accountant vs Boxing fan.
            You're exactly like fanboys talking about Parker 30% or Wilder 35% split. I don't get involved in that scared talk. I want to see AJ fight, not hear accountants talk. If that's a Hyena, then I'm proud to be one.

Who the **** am I to care about another man's legacy?. A Boxing fan with an opinion. GG cares about his own legacy because he'd consider moving up for a fight at 68lb which I'm pleased about. It just puts the Ward situation into perspective. Seems like a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Recorded history: http://www.boxingscene.com/ward-golo...ht-him--110817

Or: http://www.boxingscene.com/froch-on-...e-ward--112270

I'll stop there.
            Good, now think about this .. if you had been in GGG's position when he got that bogus offer from Ward .. "Forget about the fight with the winner of Cotto/Canelo you've just been promised and sign a contract agreeing to move up to 168 and fight me 'sometime next year' instead" Would you have entertained it?

GGG told HBO he was ready to fight Ward in 2013, but Ward wasn't ready for him.

You're an Andre Ward fan? You must be really pissed off with him for retiring instead of giving you the fights you wanted to see him in against challenging opponents his own size like Beterbiev, Bivol, etc, yeah?
            Last edited by kafkod; 11-21-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              i don't know why these dumbazz fools are feeding into this bs that triple she walks around at 165..

Wow .. Mike Tyson would have been a monster at 160!
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-21-2017, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Who said anything about Andre Wards pockets?. You're the one talking about finances, I want to see the best fight the best. Accountant vs Boxing fan.
                  You're exactly like fanboys talking about Parker 30% or Wilder 35% split. I don't get involved in that scared talk. I want to see AJ fight, not hear accountants talk. If that's a Hyena, then I'm proud to be one.

Who the **** am I to care about another man's legacy?. A Boxing fan with an opinion. GG cares about his own legacy because he'd consider moving up for a fight at 68lb which I'm pleased about. It just puts the Ward situation into perspective. Seems like a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Recorded history: http://www.boxingscene.com/ward-golo...ht-him--110817

Or: http://www.boxingscene.com/froch-on-...e-ward--112270

I'll stop there.

GREAT post !!

that will teach him

no, wait..... that was kafkod, and you supplied facts

he will simply ignore them, you're fk'd

SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Good, now think about this .. if you had been in GGG's position when he got that bogus offer from Ward .. "Forget about the fight with the winner of Cotto/Canelo you've just been promised and sign a contract agreeing to move up to 168 and fight me 'sometime next year' instead" Would you have entertained it?

GGG told HBO he was ready to fight Ward in 2013, but Ward wasn't ready for him.

You're an Andre Ward fan? You must be really pissed off with him for retiring instead of giving you the fights you wanted to see him in against challenging opponents his own size like Beterbiev, Bivol, etc, yeah?

you mean..... like Kovalev did ?

Golovkin fought Dominic fkn Wade and Kell fkn Brook.....

..... you fkn clown

surprised that lil'G made time for Canelo, what with his schedule being so busy and all that

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

this is what REALLY cuts Golovkin fans, and why they hate Ward....

throughout history, GREAT fighters insist upon being judged by their peers

so fans cannot complain about the " lil'G " nickname, because Golovkin was awarded that nick by a fellow fighter

Golovkin fans cannot simply blow that nickname off, by calling other posters "haters"..... because that nick is actually one of his achievements

Comment

Working...
                      X