No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    If Trump only cared about himself, why would he have put himself in the firing line? He's a billionaire, he could be sat on a beach somewhere rather than trying to make america great again.

I can only dream of having someone like Trump in charge of Britain. The UK is an absolute mess. If only we had someone like Trump negotiating Brexit rather than soft Teresa May.
    hahaha. His last 40 years have been spent in the firing line on TV. As President you are positioned to help you and your friends benefit, regardless of whatever catchy campaign slogan you use.

I guess if you are conservative and your primary issues are nationalistic in nature Trump is a great candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      hahaha. His last 40 years have been spent in the firing line on TV. As President you are positioned to help you and your friends benefit, regardless of whatever catchy campaign slogan you use.
      Trumps's business and brand has suffered a lot since he got involved in politics, how exactly has running for president benefited him or his business?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I guess if you are conservative and your primary issues are nationalistic in nature Trump is a great candidate.
      The economy is more important than gender neutral bathrooms.

Comment

Trumps's business and brand has suffered a lot since he got involved in politics, how exactly has running for president benefited him or his business?

The economy is more important than gender neutral bathrooms.
        Let me see his tax returns and then I can better answer that question.

with his tax returns available you would be able to tell if his businesses have suffered or not.

I would agree. I also think the economy is more important than Abortion but other voters feel otherwise and vote as such.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-13-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Trump got rich before getting into politics.

Pelosi and Hillary got rich while in politics.

That right there says it all, really.
          I honestly don't know how the American people are not more outraged about this kind of stuff.
          Many politicians on both sides were broke, or had little money before going into politics. Suddenly a few years later they're all multimillionaires.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            I honestly don't know how the American people are not more outraged about this kind of stuff.
            Many politicians on both sides were broke, or had little money before going into politics. Suddenly a few years later they're all multimillionaires.
            It depends on how the wealth was achieved.

if it was through back room deals, insider trading, or anything illegal of course citizens are outraged.

If it's through book deals and appearance fees to speak, that is something different.

That said, the fact that so many politicians can make so much money while in office is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

Comment

This is the person who liberals thought could deal with Kim Jong Un & other despots.

Thank god Trump won.

isnt trump still getting punked by kim jong un...trumps admiration for kim jung un led him to want a millitary parade
              Like kim jung un does...and no i am not a hillary supporter....

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                isnt trump still getting punked by kim jong un...
                Um, no.

Actually Kim Jong Un is currently asking Trump to come to the bargaining table.

You're not keeping up on current events.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy Mashdown

This is the person who liberals thought could deal with Kim Jong Un & other despots.

Thank god Trump won.

IMAGE#1

isnt trump still getting punked by kim jong un...trumps admiration for kim jung un led him to want a millitary parade
                  Like kim jung un does...and no i am not a hillary supporter....
                  Kim Jong Un has bent the knee like all of the rest. Trump wants a military parade because he admires the military.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Betsey Devoss should've been fired after that interview Sunday. Incompetence keeps your job in the Trump administration as long as you're loyal to the President

Comment

• “Wouldn’t it be better to get along with Rusherr ?”

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-13-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X