No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    That's all you clowns have? He didn't do it face to face? Deflection? Lmao Trump is POTUS, he can do it by phone, letter, or however he wants. He has plenty of stuff to do. He will have a face to face visit with Tillerson but he wanted this decision to be put in place immediately and will go see him later on. Trump afraid of face to face? Really? You guys are as desperate as a ripped condom...
    That's the word they always use when you make a point they can't address, or ask a question they can't answer.

They are as predicable as the sun coming up every morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Not at all. I find it utterly hilarious to see how much Trump has triggered you, and will continue to enjoy it for the next 6 and a half years or whenever Trump finishes his second term.
      Dude, they either get it and wont admit it, or they are really so stupid as to think we're somehow upset Trump won.

They really do think arguing on the Internet is the most important part of politics. It's insanity.

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      I recently had a nightmare where Trump wasn't president, but I woke up and remembered he indeed was president of the USA and all was well.
      LMFAO!!!

I keep telling my son to relax and simmer down, as he's going to give himself a coronary or ulcers. That kid just refuses to listen.

Comment

• Old lady slips on uneven steps

STOP THE EFFIN PRESSES!

Comment

• It's not going to be long until Ruth pops her clogs, then Trump will appoint another conservative justice and thus will influence America for the next 50 years. What a legacy!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's not going to be long until Ruth pops her clogs, then Trump will appoint another conservative justice and thus will influence America for the next 50 years. What a legacy!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Until we get to that point, what do you think about Tillerson getting fired?

Comment

• Since the news of Tillerson hit, 1bad65 has posted about Obama firing Mattis (something that happened in 2013) and created a thread about Hilary falling down stairs but hasn't discussed the firing yet.

What other word should be used other than deflection?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Until we get to that point, what do you think about Tillerson getting fired?
                In Trump we trust.

Comment

It's not going to be long until Ruth pops her clogs, then Trump will appoint another conservative justice and thus will influence America for the next 50 years. What a legacy!!
                  There's rumors Justice Kennedy might retire this summer.

Kennedy was put there by Reagan, but he's often voting with the liberal/activist bloc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    There's rumors Justice Kennedy might retire this summer.

Kennedy was put there by Reagan, but he's often voting with the liberal/activist bloc.
                    MFW Kennedy resigns and Ginsburg pops her clogs in the same period.

Comment

MFW Kennedy resigns and Ginsburg pops her clogs in the same period.
                      One can hope.

I'm not one question God, but I often wonder why He lets vile creatures like Justice Ginsburg live for 90 years, while so many good people die young.

Comment

Working...
                      X