Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louis C.K used to masturbate in front of women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't even bop your baloney in peace anymore..

Comment

Dude asked you to come to his room and dude even asked if he could take his dick out what else these b1tches want

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Dude asked you to come to his room and dude even asked if he could take his dick out what else these b1tches want
        And to come out 15 years later......smh

He dindu nuffin if you ask me.

Always trying to keep a Mexican down.

Comment

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
            And to come out 15 years later......smh

He dindu nuffin if you ask me.

Always trying to keep a Mexican down.
            They were paralyzed in shock and laughing nervously until he finished

GTFO

Comment

I heard C.K.'s related to Canelo these chicks need to shut their trap if they know what's good for them.

Comment

The flood gates are open, anyone and everyone can make an accusation now without much evidence. I'm not saying that these executives, celebs are not without fault but the onus is definitely on them to prove their innocence.

Comment

What a bunch of bull and what a feminist fücked up society we live in today, everyone wants a piece of the people that have money. So you go to a man's hotel room and he gets naked and you don't even try to leave and now, 15 years later, u start complaining? He didn't hold them down, he didn't threaten them, and even if he did wat they said he did, he did it in the privacy of his room and he didn't hurt anybody. Plus how can they prove any of that? How can u tarnish a man's reputation by talking about intimate stuff you CONSENUALLY did with someone (no proof) without suffering any consequences.

Can't blame your career going down the ****ter on someone jerking off in front of you. I think he's gonna make a stand up joke or a show about this and he's gonna make millions again, and they can continue being bitter washed up irrelevant b1tches till they drop dead.
                  Last edited by Dip_Slide; 11-09-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Shitty for him that this comes out 1 week before his new film is released and now they're acting like it needs to be cancelled. Even if these allegations are true it's not bad enough that I'd stop watching his stuff and it'd be wrong if having a yank 15 years ago messes up his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      The flood gates are open, anyone and everyone can make an accusation now without much evidence. I'm not saying that these executives, celebs are not without fault but the onus is definitely on them to prove their innocence.
                      I can understand this perspective

But in Louis' case, a few things you should consider

-The story referenced in the OP is not just coming out now, contrary to what many posters are suggesting. It's just now received mainstream attention since it was published in the NY Times and in the midst of a wave of other sexual harassment claims.

Roseanne Barr spoke about it over a year ago for instance (video uploaded July 2016):

-One woman had written on their twitter about something Louis had done and was told that if they valued their career, they'd take down the tweet about Louis.

-There are a few other women outside of the pair in the OP who describe Louis CK doing similar things. At the least, I believe he has the MO of needing attention from others when he masturbates.

-NYT also reached out to Louis to hear his side on this and he declined to offer a response

So I don't know. I really want to believe that this is all benign tomfoolery but it's not easy to discount that several people are speaking out against him.

But I do understand the hesitance when it comes to how swiftly the public reaction comes by when any accusations are leveled (especially post Weinstein)
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-09-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X