Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict the nearest equivalent boxer Conor becomes when he faces Floyd on Aug.26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Frazier. He'll take 10 to land his 1 (if he's lucky)

Comment

This is gonna look closest to Floyd vs Emanuel Augustus. Conor is gonna try to do some sh^t we don't often see in the boxing ring & it'll take time for Floyd to adapt to the weirdness of Conor's style. Floyd will get a KO sometime within the 4th to 8th rounds.

Comment

Probably that Mexican bum that Floyd knocked out with with a body shot in his first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            I second this except I think Conor will be slightly less effective than Hatton.
            Hatton would beat the ***** out of that dude...1 body shot and that would be it, show some respect for a 2 weight champion people

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Hatton would beat the ***** out of that dude...1 body shot and that would be it, show some respect for a 2 weight champion people
              I agree. I meant the approach Conor uses might be similar to Ricky. I would pick the version of Ricky that Floyd or Tszyu fought to stop Conor handily.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Canelo Alvarez?
                Greent.

I was thinking victor ortiz. But the Alvarez fight is exactly how this is is about to go down.

Comment

None of those Ricky Hatton comes to mind he's going to go at him like Hatton did and by round 7 he's constantly getting his head snap back and stopped by round 10

Comment

Ron Salka.

Comment

That's the problem. Nobody knows what his style is, except when he's on the octagon.
                      If he's really deserving of this best ever matchup, why keep all his sparring secret?
                      So silly. It just proves right off the bat this fight is a massive rip off.

Comment

Working...
                      X