No announcement yet.

***Donaire vs Arce RBR + Pac-Marquez replay***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Mathebula and Nishioka are better wins than anything Alvarez has done in his 40 fight career.

Let alone the rest of Donaire's career.
    guy is a huge donaire hater...quite hilarious actually lmao...i think he should keep it coming..comedy gold trying to discredit donaire while hyping up canelo. win against darchinyan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> canelo's 40+ career lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Canelo has more fights than Donaire. Donaire fought Darchinyan in his 19th fight, Canelo fought a nobody in his 19th fight, waited until his 36th fight to fight for a title and it was against a guy who wasn't even ranked at the weight.
      Donaire: 68-8 amateur.

Canelo: 20 amateur bouts.

You know very well that the bulk of his pro fights were making up for his lack of amateur experience. You know this, let's not act like you don't know a fighter with lack of amateur experience gets there records padded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Canelo has more fights than Donaire. Donaire fought Darchinyan in his 19th fight, Canelo fought a nobody in his 19th fight, waited until his 36th fight to fight for a title and it was against a guy who wasn't even ranked at the weight. Let it go, you're getting burried.
        Exactly.

Everytime I see people defending Alvarez I see "He's 22 years old".

Ok?

He's also a World Champion and has had 40 fights.

Like you said, compare Donaire in his 19th fight compared to Canelo in his 19th fight.

Comment

Exactly.

Everytime I see people defending Alvarez I see "He's 22 years old".

Ok?

He's also a World Champion and has had 40 fights.

Like you said, compare Donaire in his 19th fight compared to Canelo in his 19th fight.
          Donaire: 68-8 amateur.

Canelo: 20 amateur bouts.

Comment

• letsface it you think you know it all. but thats ok your posts show otherwise, but at least you stand by your convictions , so

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              letsface it you think you know it all. but thats ok your posts show otherwise, but at least you stand by your convictions , so
              Yeah I don't know it all. All I know is that Canelo will be fighting way better opposition than Donaire next year. He's way younger and he lacks good amateur experience.

The only problem people should have with Canelo is that he's WBC champion, that's all. His opposition is actually appropriate for his experience and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Yeah I don't know it all. All I know is that Canelo will be fighting way better opposition than Donaire next year. He's way younger and he lacks good amateur experience.

The only problem people should have with Canelo is that he's WBC champion, that's all. His opposition is actually appropriate for his experience and age.
                His opposition is absolutely not appropriate for someone who can call themselves a world Champion with 5 Title defenses.

The guy has fought one person who is ranked in his weight class and that one person is a guy who was in his prime about 10 years ago and even then he wasn't very good.

Comment

• mate not once have i mentioned canelo. this is a donaire thread am to long in the tooth for insulting people on the net. lets just say we disagree on donaire being foty

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    mate not once have i mentioned canelo. this is a donaire thread am to long in the tooth for insulting people on the net. lets just say we disagree on donaire being foty
                    It's called a discussion board. We're discussing something, no one's insulting anyone.

Comment

His opposition is absolutely not appropriate for someone who can call themselves a world Champion with 5 Title defenses.

The guy has fought one person who is ranked in his weight class and that one person is a guy who was in his prime about 10 years ago and even then he wasn't very good.
                      Well I just said that's his only problem, that he's the WBC champion. He's fighting weak opposition for a champion. But as far his age and amateur inexperience, he's actually being brought perfectly. He might fighting Mayweather at 22/23 years old. I mean even Angulo is a big step. Have patience.

Comment

Working...
                      X