No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad @ Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad @ Welterweight

This would be a hell of a fight prime for prime. I can already imagine it being an absolute beauty. Both offensively are as good as they come. Defensively they leave a lot to be desired but that would only make the fight better.

They both got granite chins. Both could give it and take it. I think I would give the slight edge to Mosley. Mosley was the smarter fighter. He could counter punch better, was more sneaky with his traps. Both would throw incredible combinations and could knock out people with either hand.

Shane wasn't defensively responsible once he left lightweight. Once he started one punching dudes he just fell in love with it. I take Trinidad in a tough, close decision on a fight he wins on the inside.

Comment

Great fight but I gotta go with Tito... At welter Tito was a monster and I don't think Shane possesses the skill set to keep,him at bay.. Tito by a close decision

Comment

Tito by KO...am I the only one? Yeah Mosley had a terrific chin but he never faced a puncher like Tito and he's style was all wrong. He'd eat punches all night, I'm not sure if he lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Tito by KO...am I the only one? Yeah Mosley had a terrific chin but he never faced a puncher like Tito and he's style was all wrong. He'd eat punches all night, I'm not sure if he lasts.
          He never fought a puncher like Tito? Hmm.. So DLH doesn't compare to Tito in power?

Shane has a granite chin. I just don't see a knockout in this fight.. Tito's defense was frankly awful as well he would get caught by a lot of punches in this fight. Mosley at least at his best was defensively responsible.

Comment

The Shane Mosley that bear Oscar the first time would beat Tito by decision in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
              He never fought a puncher like Tito? Hmm.. So DLH doesn't compare to Tito in power?

Shane has a granite chin. I just don't see a knockout in this fight.. Tito's defense was frankly awful as well he would get caught by a lot of punches in this fight. Mosley at least at his best was defensively responsible.
              Tito hits harder than Oscar, there can't be any argument with that, surely?

Comment

I'm of the belief that Tito KO's Mosley (non-roided).

Comment

I say mosley all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                    This would be a hell of a fight prime for prime. I can already imagine it being an absolute beauty. Both offensively are as good as they come. Defensively they leave a lot to be desired but that would only make the fight better.

They both got granite chins. Both could give it and take it. I think I would give the slight edge to Mosley. Mosley was the smarter fighter. He could counter punch better, was more sneaky with his traps. Both would throw incredible combinations and could knock out people with either hand.
                    I agree with all you said but Trinidad kos Shane in the late rounds. Shane has always slugged it out in the tough fights, like he did with Margarito but no boxer can slug it out wit Trinidad and stay standing...don't believe Shane sticks and moves and that will cost him.

Comment

Working...
                    X