Eubank Jr's Machine Gun Technique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs bigger fights asap.

Comment

This stuff is only useful for the camera. Squared up padwork where neither the fighter nor the trainer is moving their feet is not particularly useful. Fucking Rhonda Rousey could put on a show with pads.

Watch the latest clip from Rigo's camp of him doing padwork. That's closer to what it looks like when it's not just a show for the media.

Comment

Jr is an athlete, strong and quick for sure but his boxing technique is seriously lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          Just for my sake, I want to see these guys do their routine without yelling.
          Yes, he is very impressive with his punches but he yells way too much.

Comment

He shows lots of speed and power but can he beat Saunders in the ring where it counts? He lost the last time he fought Saunders and he needs to avenge that loss.

Comment

ggg is lucky, he would have 100 holes in his chest right now if he had fought eubank. lets see if ward ducks. can you imagine clinchy trying to get inside on eubank? machine gun destroys him on teh inside.

Comment

that pretty impressive, this guy has potential and good stamina too...

i agree with the post earlier, he would beat saunders in a rematch comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  This stuff is only useful for the camera. Squared up padwork where neither the fighter nor the trainer is moving their feet is not particularly useful. Fucking Rhonda Rousey could put on a show with pads.

Watch the latest clip from Rigo's camp of him doing padwork. That's closer to what it looks like when it's not just a show for the media.
                  Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Jr is an athlete, strong and quick for sure but his boxing technique is seriously lacking.
                  How much I love the people who talk the facts when everyone else gets caught in the hype.

Comment

Quick as you like... but i cant see power there to trouble Golovkin, nor can i see Eubank being allowed to even utilise something like this when if gets walked down and consistently hit with punches that feel like sledgehammers.

Good boxer, not great ( yet ) but I'm not giving him any more kudos until he fights an opponent thats above british level and wins.... and reynold quinlan, dont ****ing cut it!

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      Just for my sake, I want to see these guys do their routine without yelling.
                      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Yes, he is very impressive with his punches but he yells way too much.
                      There's a reason for the 'yelling'...

Comment

Working...
                      X