Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake News. Drarmshow is a Brit so he is setting up an excuse once Wilder wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Thanks for the red troll!
      You're the troll, that's why you've been tagged with a red bar

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
        You're the troll, that's why you've been tagged with a red bar
        Yes, the classic acting dumb move! Nice, courtesy of you of course!

But I appreciate you exposing yourself for what you are, a troll who could be on Edwards Hearns DAZN payroll, don’t worry with them continued empty arenas it won’t be long before the owners of DAZN pull the plug on Edwards and give the keys to Canelo and Goldenboy!

Comment

Fury left Big Bear because it was too difficult for him, he said it himself in interview. If you idiots don't think that's a bad camp I don't know what is.

Comment

I still think Fury pulls out with an 'injury'

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Its not a bad bet all things considered. Many times things play out, just a different way than people expect. What do we really know about Wilder's chin? Good question. Also how will Wilder cut the ring down? or will he just chase Fury? Wilder almost lost to Ortiz. People forget that. If Ortiz had just said "fvk it" and gone for broke that fight may have had a different ending.

Looked at another way... Why does Wilder have a left arm? answer: He does? All Fury has to do is step off at the right time all night. Make Wilder have to protect the left when he is setting his feet. The one danger is that Wilder is an ambush predator and will fly in there across the ring. But that can be neutralized.
              Wilder has a surprisingly good jab that he hasn’t really relied on much over the past few fights. He also knocked Bermaine out with a left.

And I may be wrong, but wasn’t that trap he set for Ortiz (beginning of the end of that fight) also a left hand?

Comment

Except he knocked Joe Joyce out 😂 and the plan was to go to wild card all along, where all the people sparring say he looks amazing. All the UK guys are talking about. TS is a troll

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Fake News. Drarmshow is a Brit so he is setting up an excuse once Wilder wins.

There's no need to set up an "excuse"

It's pretty obvious this is not a level playing field, and I say that as someone who thinks Wilder would have a very good chance even against a 100% fit fury.

Against this 60% version it's a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Fury left Big Bear because it was too difficult for him, he said it himself in interview. If you idiots don't think that's a bad camp I don't know what is.
                    Yup I just saw this **** too. And I mean it's his first serious fight in 3 years with a hard training camp. It's not crazy to see how he can struggle in camp right now after all that time out.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Yup I just saw this **** too. And I mean it's his first serious fight in 3 years with a hard training camp. It's not crazy to see how he can struggle in camp right now after all that time out.
                      Struggling with the altitude doesn’t mean he’s had a bad camp. From everything I’ve seen and heard if looks like it’s going really well. Only thing I found odd is having Freddie doing pad work with him. I know Freddie is a fantastic trainer and great on the pads...but the height difference just makes it look so...wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X