Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Know I Can Beat Golovkin, He's Just Another Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either fight him or stop talking about it. If it was "just another fight" Canelo would have fought him already.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
      This guy hates mexicans, he hates "commies", he also hates blacks for presumed "lack of family values". I'm having a hard time understanding what the f**#& he does in a boxing forum. The fighter(s) who would satisfy his rooting interest seemingly do not exist....
      The thing about FredHopple aka Bearcat, is that deep down he really likes GGG. The man knocks out anything put in the ring with him, and makes champs drop belts. The problem, the internal struggle that the Bearcat has, is that this liking of Golovkin conflicts with the McCarthyist indoctination that he has, the aversion and hatred toward anything Soviet bloc. This inner struggle and conflict is what we see dislpayed in his various rants. He loves Golovkin, just not where Golovkin is from.

And that's my Dr Phil moment for the day

Comment

Should've fought him instead of talking nonsense. Many ggg haters in here but what's so difficult in fighting Ggg the "bum seeker" at 160 if he's so untested? Canelo vacated for a reason. Not that difficult to comprehend. 2+2=5?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Of course he is not going to let GGG hit him, at all. He is gonna stay as far away form GGG as humanly possible, at least until age takes over and ggg is injured and is no longer able to perform up to the lofty standards he has set. GGG would destroy Canelo if they fought right now and everyone knows this to be fact. This is why Canelo fans sit around whining about fictional weight classes and acting like GGG is undeserving of the fight, as if Kirkland,Smith, or any other lame fight he took is deserving of canelo over ggg.
          If you so sure that GGG destroys Canelo right now, why are you so eager to see a mismatch? Why are you hating on Canelo so much for not being brutalized by your idol? Why the boxing world wants to see a total mismatch?I don't get how you contradict yourself in any post you make, I gotta be honest to me the fight is a 70-30 fight in favor of GGG, both Canelo and GGG are cowards for fighting smaller guys, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
            Even though mexicans lack heart and courage and are sneaky and cannot be trusted
            Reported for continual Racist remarks!
            Last edited by richardt; 08-17-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
              Canelo isn't going to lay down and let the vastly overrated GGG pummel him mid ring. Canelo has fast hands and good skills and when has GGG actually ever fought anyone that fought back? NEVER. Even though Canelo is a mexican that should not stop a good fight with GGG. Even though mexicans lack heart and courage and are sneaky and cannot be trusted Canelo has a good chance of giving GGG the commie a real test. Not saying Canelo wins the fight but it could be a good bout. Si'?
              I'm all about free speech and don't wish a forum ban on anyone, but thank God this guy was finally banned. Every post was about race and talking races down. Disgusting user.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I'm all about free speech and don't wish a forum ban on anyone, but thank God this guy was finally banned. Every post was about race and talking races down. Disgusting user.
                I don't think Fred actually likes himself ....truly relieved !

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Exactly....it was out of control and not acceptable. As I have always said, speech is free, but not without consequence.
                  Last edited by richardt; 08-17-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Canelo: I know I can beat you but here's your belt papi!

Comment

he's talking because he knows that he's never fighting GGG. never

Comment

Working...
                      X