Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you more motivated training in an empty or packed gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i mean is when you mention girls just watching people train, does this seriously happen!?

Comment

Originally posted by olliesmiff View Post
      Beavis - you're in US of A right? is having spectators at the gym a normal thing over there? it's not something i've really heard of in the UK except for maybe when someone does an 'open workout' for PR

i'm going to new york in a couple of months and plan on checking out gleasons, their website mentions a spectator fee. do people really just go into boxing gyms and watch fighters train? i guess most spectators must be involved with boxing in some way??

Yeah it is pretty common in my gyms. Its mainly the younger fighters. Every now and then they will bring a couple of friends, a girlfriend, father or even a mom.

It seems especially bad when a local amateur event comes up and a bunch of them are fighting in the same event.

This is just in the evening "open gym" hours tho.

Fighters who have big events coming up, like a pro fight or Golden Gloves, will be in the gym earlier in the day getting work in. By evening gym time this is their second and less intense workout.

Comment

im motivated when there is a hot sexy chick that get my *** hard. U know it increase testosterone levels.
        Last edited by Chalino Sanchez; 04-10-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X