Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      This will only be showing the main event based on the fact it starts in 6 hours which is 10:30PM Uk time which is the time the main event is due to start.

Interestingly enough the link loads fine for me right now and i am out side of the US. I wonder if it will be blocked when it starts?
      You might be right so have edited it just incase.

It'll be blocked for UK fans for sure but maybe any one outside of UK will be okay to watch the stream.

The stream might start earlier then its currently scheduled to start at but even if you watch the Undercard on a non Official stream, you should definitely watch the MAIN EVENT on this stream as it will encourage Boxing Promoters to stream more Free Fights on Youtube if they good Good views.
      Last edited by Boxnation fan; 09-16-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks. I'll be watching it. Green K from me to you.

Comment

Very cool stuff. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up and have some greens too.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Where can we stream Golovkin for free ?
                You'll have to look for a Boxnation stream... But PM me near the fight and I'll send you a link that works...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  For Americans and maybe any one outside UK, you can watch this fight for free and Live on Youtube.

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS VS WILLIE MONROE, JR--THE WBO WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

This will be blocked for UK Fans but it might be available to the Rest of the World...America for sure though.

Not sure they'll be showing the undercard though?

This is Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFXgbaSY0c

This is going to be a high energy fight with lots of action. You have one Guy who comes forward and throws lots of punches (Monroe) vs a Counter Puncher who is only active when his opponent throws punches so this should be an entertaining fight, although maybe one that isn't full of knockdowns.
                  Not 100% sure that bolded will turn out to be entirely accurate.

Comment

Damn wtf?

A few minutes ago is said "Will be live in 30 minutes" and now it says "live in 2 hours"

Comment

Thank you very much sir

Comment

Working...
                      X