Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Free Youtube American Stream--Billy Joe Saunders vs Willie Monroe Jr -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Free Youtube American Stream--Billy Joe Saunders vs Willie Monroe Jr -

For Americans and maybe any one outside UK, you can watch this fight for free and Live on Youtube.

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS VS WILLIE MONROE, JR--THE WBO WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

This will be blocked for UK Fans but it might be available to the Rest of the World...America for sure though.

Not sure they'll be showing the undercard though?

This is Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30EbFhTwxdc

Last edited by Boxnation fan; 09-16-2017, 06:00 PM.

Respect. Thank you sir.

Comment

Effing sweet. What time this suppose to start?

Comment

People outside the US can use a VPN to watch the fight. Download the Opera web browser, it's built right in.

Comment

SWEET.

And I believe you can do the same thing to watch Canelo GGG.... skybox will have for free on youtube iirc.

Use a VPN in browser to stream from Europe....

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            Effing sweet. What time this suppose to start?
            Well the Uk coverage starts at 8.30pm UK time which is 3.30pm EST featuring some of most exciting New UK stars like 20 Year Old Heavyweight Sensation Daniel Dubious and Explosive Punching Anthony Yarde on undercard.

This stream might only be showing Main Event though between BJS vs Monroe for the WBO World Middleweight Title which is due to start at 10.30pm UK time so thats 5.30pm EST.

Comment

Good looking out bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                Well the Uk coverage starts at 8.30pm UK time which is 3.30pm EST featuring some of most exciting New UK stars like 20 Year Old Heavyweight Sensation Daniel Dubious and Explosive Punching Anthony Yarde on undercard.

This stream might only be showing Main Event though between BJS vs Monroe for the WBO World Middleweight Title which is due to start at 10.30pm UK time so thats 5.30pm EST.
                Thank you for the info man! I hope they show the whole card, would work out perfect as the start time should be just as the Michigan football game is ending. Regardless, very clutch. Green k coming your way

Comment

This will only be showing the main event based on the fact it starts in 6 hours which is 10:30PM Uk time which is the time the main event is due to start.

Interestingly enough the link loads fine for me right now and i am out side of the US. I wonder if it will be blocked when it starts?
                  Last edited by GodLike; 09-16-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Where can we stream Golovkin for free ?

Comment

Working...
                    X