Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't understand why the Brits would allow Saudi financed mosques in their country. We would never stand for this in the U.S.

Comment

Who cares. IT's their country. IF they want little girls to get raped and pimped and have a major terrorist attack once in a few weeks, then that's their prerogative.

Comment

Instead of the UK, we'll soon be calling it the CUK

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I just don't understand why the Brits would allow Saudi financed mosques in their country. We would never stand for this in the U.S.

I just don't understand. If it were the other way around the leaders of the Muslim world would be outraged and riots would've formed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            Who cares. IT's their country. IF they want little girls to get raped and pimped and have a major terrorist attack once in a few weeks, then that's their prerogative.
            I do. I grew watching British shows on PBS like Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, Inspector Morse and many others. I like British culture, architecture and the countryside. Some of my ancestors were Irish and English, so I have lineage there.

It's awful to watch a great nation destroy itself by importing people who ascribe to a death cult of religion and who are hell belt on spreading it. Islam is such a ****ty religion that promotes violence, gender inequality, intolerance and scientific ignorance. It's in direct conflict with western liberal values.

Comment

Comment

on a dayly basis us englishman arnt in danger' if ye not selling drugs or burgling houses yore unlikely to get shot. i think we weremore in danger when the ira where active and a lot off us are descentants of irish catholics

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Instead of the UK, we'll soon be calling it the CUK
                  That got a laugh out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

I'm pissed, Christian & what looked like Jewish head stone were being broken. Those guys had weapons too.

When will British people stand up against this?

Ill tell you this,many white British people are no longer church going God fearing people. Allah, the fake God of the Muslims & his so called prophet are winning this culture clash.

One old school WW1 Brit could whip ten or more of those punks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Where in the UK is this?

Comment

Working...
                      X