Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: At 140-Pounds, I Would Have F***ed Mayweather Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Chavez Sr would've beaten Floyd at 140lbs. Floyd would've won at WW BUT Chavez Sr wasn't a WW. He was really a career LW. He weighed in at 143lbs I think for Whitaker and that is the most he ever weighed, in his prime. Floyd wouldn't be able to hurt Chavez, he would get outworked. Chavez doesn't KO him but he out works him. Floyd gets beat by a lot of greats who had a high work rate. It's simple really. One of his biggest flaws is work rate. He tries to do just enough but it wouldn't work against prime A Level opposition. It didn't work against Manny either. A Level fighters have workrate, stamina, defense, killer instinct, etc. Floyd wouldn't have beaten him.
    Chavez wasn't some Margarito type hard working pressure fighter. He would often give away the first 4 rounds in fights.

Comment

The only way Chavez beats Floyd is if it was for a WBC title and that rat Jose Sulaiman was still alive to fix the fight. Other than that, Chavez is just talking seeking publicity.

Comment

i'm sure if his ass could've stayed off drugs, he could've beaten Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Lmao they're using Sweet Pea now since I pointed out Meldrick Taylor.
          the problem is that you're c*ck riding.......the same people that u are trolling only makes yourself look like a clown because you've posted nothing legitimate in how chavez sr. would ko mayweather? all trolling from your end. is it the typical "chavez sr. had castillo as a sparring partner which automatically = a ko for chavez over mayweather"

what is it? because mayweather has a history of beating smaller guys like chavez that weren't very athletically gifted and moved on heart and determination. i see a mayweather decision at 130 135 & 140. it would be the typical "mayweather made it boring" crap......sweet p, duran, hearns, leonard, now these are the guys that would give mayweather a run for his money.......NOT chavez sr.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            Mayweather beats the snot out of this brawler. Didn't he quit against De La Hoya? I dont even think he beats Canelo's big @ss.
            what does canelo have to do? chavez was way too small for canelo, what are you talking about?

Comment

Whitaker is nothing like Floyd ,diffrent styles, LMAO at people bringing him up .

Comment

Originally posted by GMR Evans View Post
                The Mayweather who demolished Gatti would have handled the peak Chavez with ease. Look at what Meldrick Taylor and Pernell Whitaker did to the peak Chavez for 14.9 rounds. I recently re-watch the Whitaker fight, and scored it nine rounds to three for Pernell. Chavez struggled with elusive, speedy boxers and there were none speedier or more elusive than Floyd. .
                The peak Chavez was back in 1987.He fought Whitaker in 93.Nobody eases past the Chavez of the Rosario fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  what does canelo have to do? chavez was way too small for canelo, what are you talking about?
                  Cuse he think that 140 Floyd is same as 152 Floyd from Canelo ,or WW Floyd ,Lol

Comment

Isnt Chavez BEtter than Castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      Mayweather beats the snot out of this brawler. Didn't he quit against De La Hoya? I dont even think he beats Canelo's big @ss.
                      Chavez in that Delahoya fight was ten years past his prime.That's like comparing the Ali that lost to Holmes with the Ali that beat Foreman..Don't even compare Canelo to a prime Chavez.Watch him against Rosario and then come back and apologize.

Comment

Working...
                      X