Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Decisions Erislandy Lara To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Some gifs of Hurds work after studying film. I left out a lot, too much to fit in a small file so I just picked out somethings that stood out for me as far as this mans skills is concern ; namely the ability to cut off the ring and get in range and the variety in his arsenal -- but WTF do I know right? according to a lot of you Hurd cant box! Enjoy.
    Awesome. Love his work.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Some gifs of Hurds work after studying film. I left out a lot, too much to fit in a small file so I just picked out somethings that stood out for me as far as this mans skills is concern ; namely the ability to cut off the ring and get in range and the variety in his arsenal -- but WTF do I know right? according to a lot of you Hurd cant box! Enjoy.
      The kid showed some good skill and relentlessness, no doubt. But as Charlo stated, he can't allow himself to get caught with shots like Lara landed. Hurd is a big guy and Lara has pop, but not enough. Someone who hits like Jermell would make it a different fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        yep, 2 Cubans finally lost convincingly (although this fight was super close) after being ducked and robbed by Mexican fighters for yrs.
        The roadrunner didn’t get a chance to run his marathon.Waaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
        X