Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Easiest Way To Promote A Fight Is To Pit Race vs Race!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
    Ethnicity vs ethnicity is cool. A good way for fans to channel their patriotic energy.

Race vs race is plain stupid.
    why? I think race vs race makes more sense than nationality vs nationality

Comment

Michelle was off-base with the ethnicity and villain theories relating to Kovalev. His appeal is that he is a kid from the Eastern Bloc who grew up poor and wants to pursue the American dream. Nobody's going to see him as a Russian villain if he beats Hopkins. He's well-mannered, quiet-spoken and is making an attempt to learn English. He's a hungry young champion with a family who is reaching for the stars.

Also, Michelle's comment about Algieri only speaks to her attraction to him. Boxing fans don't give a **** how he looks. If he can't beat the big names in boxing, he will virtually disappear. If he fails as a boxer and gets marketed for his looks, it'll be in some other business. He won't linger in boxing like Kournikova lingered in tennis.
      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 11-07-2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        id bang the living daylights outta michelle beadle. just straight face fck this b*tch for an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
          why? I think race vs race makes more sense than nationality vs nationality
          The big difference is that your national/ethnic allegiance is something you can more or less choose, but you can't choose your race. And rooting against someone because of something they didn't choose and can't change is stupid imo.

Comment

Why don't he tell that to Rigondeaux's handlers, since he's a huge Rigo fan?

It's stupid and it's useless. Why, because fans automatically root for their race, ethnicity, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!! smh okay man thanks im sorry for being racist and saying brotha
              I'm a white man if I called all other white men brotha! what would you think?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It's not right, but he's not wrong. Just look at NSB, this place turns everything into race wars.
                this............

Comment

Working...
                X