Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The way people are ripping Donovan Mcnabb apart is the saddest thing I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way people are ripping Donovan Mcnabb apart is the saddest thing I've ever seen

In football... Yes, he is probably injured beat up, but he was a good player at a one time. It's ashame his career is ending this way. I know I've had some bad things to say about Donovan Mcnabb in the past but this is sad. This is the guy us philly fans loved when he won, but hated when we lost games and mostly put all the blame on him. Don't get me wrong, he probably did cost us some games but he was also one of the reasons we won games too.

People forget that Reid and Donovan got us to our second Super bowl in the eagle's history. Yes, we didn't win a game we probably could have and it was a heart-breaker with a 3 points loss on a Patriots team that didn't look all that great in that super bowl.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    Who gives a flying **** about football
    0.00%

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    In football... Yes, he is probably injured beat up, but he was a good player at a one time. It's ashame his career is ending this way. I know I've had some bad things to say about Donovan Mcnabb in the past but this is sad. This is the guy us philly fans loved when he won, but hated when we lost games and mostly put all the blame on him. Don't get me wrong, he probably did cost us some games but he was also one of the reasons we won games too.

People forget that Reid and Donovan got us to our second Super bowl in the eagle's history. Yes, we didn't win a game we probably could have and it was a heart-breaker with a 3 points loss on a Patriots team that didn't look all that great in that super bowl.

he's rich & famous. why would you feel sorry for him?

but as for the benching, that's totally unacceptable by mike shanahan. that was a complete slap in the face to donovan mcnabb. shanahan just threw his qb under the bus & proverbial sports media firestorm coming their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      he's rich & famous. why would you feel sorry for him?

but as for the benching, that's totally unacceptable by mike shanahan. that was a complete slap in the face to donovan mcnabb. shanahan just threw his qb under the bus & proverbial sports media firestorm coming their way.
      We can't feel sorry for rich people?

Comment

Even though he palyed for Philly and now the Skins I've liked McNabb since his days at Syracuse. But I felt much worse for him the day he was drafted and Eagles fans were booing him because they wanted Ricky Williams.

Comment

We can't feel sorry for rich people?
          yes if your republican.

Comment

Dude you gave me so much ***** and put me on ignore when i said the exact smae *****

Comment

Working...
            X