Keith Thurman is weak in the gut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman is weak in the gut

Would you say that is a fair statement?

Josesito Lopez had some success against him attacking the midsection. Collazo hurt him with a body shot and of course Pacquiao did as well in the 10th round of their fight.

Didn’t an X Ray show manny broke ribs?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Didn’t an X Ray show manny broke ribs?
      I hadn't heard that. Is it true?

Comment

100%. Its been an issue in multiple fights now & I've been of the opinion it'll be a big part in the path to victory for Spence if/when he fights Thurman for awhile.

Comment

I agree. That's a very true statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I hadn't heard that. Is it true?
            I think there was a thread on it a couple days after the fight. I’ll have to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              100%. Its been an issue in multiple fights now & I've been of the opinion it'll be a big part in the path to victory for Spence if/when he fights Thurman for awhile.
              I always felt Errol Spence would be a nightmare style matchup for Thurman.

Comment

Yes he seems vulnerable to the body. Not sure if it’s his training or just the body version of a glass jaw.

Comment

Seems to be only on his right side...I don't know if he's been getting hit in the liver or if he has a pre-existing injury there...but I remember the second Collazo landed that body shot Spence flashed through my mind. Same with Pac, who was showing an improved body work in the Broner fight

Comment

Thurman has a glass gut.

Comment

Working...
                    X