Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coldwell Explains: Amir Khan's Career is Going Down The Toilet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    Khan can fight at welterweight against Peterson and Garcia both of which are winnable for him, Brook on the other hand can barely make 147 and would get destroyed by most at 154lbers, he has no where to go but Khan. Brook should have taken the 70-30 split when it was offered, instead he has two glass eyes that have been destroyed along with his future, the guy is a fat mess right now.
    Can't see Khan taking a Peterson rematch . He took a whopping the first fight

Garcia is a winnable fight for him but you have to be a ****** to not see the brook fight is what people want

Brooks out of shape too like you said . But cons still scared stiff to fighting him

Mrs getting piped by aj is the highlight of his career

Comment

Going down the toilet? His career has already been flushed along
      with a pound of **** and is in a creek somewhere surrounded by feces and dirty diapers.

Comment

This guy is an ididot, he is Kell Brook mate and he thinks he can speak for Khan. Firstly Hatton ducked Witter (He is mates with Witter too) that fight didn't happen. Secondly he is absent from the ring due to getting KTFO and surgery, Khan would come back when he feels he wants to not when one of Kell Brook mates want him to.

Comment

Khan can fight at welterweight against Peterson and Garcia both of which are winnable for him, Brook on the other hand can barely make 147 and would get destroyed by most at 154lbers, he has no where to go but Khan. Brook should have taken the 70-30 split when it was offered, instead he has two glass eyes that have been destroyed along with his future, the guy is a fat mess right now.
          I really don't get why he turn down that offer, that was a great offer for his shit resume at that time. He had only one named fighter on his resume at that point, he thought he was bigger he actually was.

Khan can still make more money than Brook if they both fight same fighter, and like you pointed out there is no fucking way Brook goes to 154 where those weight bully are, he would get destroyed.

Comment

Ggg was a good smart yet dumb move...he showed his balls layed them on the contract...like look ill fight ggg..he did what no other welterweight would do... but he paid for it..but everyone had a whole new level of respect for brook.now in my opinion the spence jr. Fight was a dumb move cuz now he got stopped by another welterweight and that looks bad...ggg loss was acceptable was forgivable and probably gained him fans with that uppercut...if he didnt take that spence fight he couldve fought jeff horn for unification or defend ibf against khan or cotto on ppv...im sure any of those 3 fights would profit more than spence with less risk...bad career moves.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              I agree. He made millions, but he`d better fought Thurman undefieted and than Khan and Spence and he would have still made big money. Now is Brook pretty much done.
              Hearn wanted to get one over on the Eubanks

No way should that fight ever been sanctioned

Hearn as a promoter should have protected Brook, the guy nearly lost his eye.

When he fought Spence he had flashbacks of the GGG fight, that fight took something away from him. Also two tough fights back to back, stupid idea.

Who knows how well Brook may have done if he fought Spence pre GGG.

The Thurman fight was close to getting signed imo. I dont know where Brook goes from here, 147 is a tough ask, Brook looks massive right now

Really i think he should have an easy farewell fight and retire.

Khan has no drive, long lay offs, personal issues, slurs his words, he should call it a day. The Canelo fight was a huge mistake, whatever punch resistance he had left is now totally gone imo. He is a knockout away from becoming a vegetable, seriously needs to be protected for his own safety.

Its a new era, time to give the next gen their shine

I have given up on the likes of Khan and Brook, unless they get a impressive win and show me that they still have something left in tank, neither man deserves millions for another fight.
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 10-21-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Lol.......talking of glass .....you're on the right man....Garcia winnable ? He was nearly killed in the last fight, fight over in 3 if Bayless hadn't of made the dreadful mistake of letting Glass jaw out for the fourth where he was bludgeoned from pillar to post by a crude flat footed left hooker and the 'man in the hat' give it a break .He's done and only an idiot would bring in another name to ease the pain.This is about to get really funny now ....wait for the 'opponent' ....as everyone else in running scared......of ole glass jaw...........boring.......!

Amir will soon have the pleasure of self retirement taken away........a sneaky little rat of a kid that one.

Comment

I hate to say it but I tend to agree with him. He is wasting away his prime with this current inactivity. He'll turn 31 at the end of the year. So it's time to get things moving Amir.

Comment

Khan/Brook is like Ortiz/Rios . A rivalry fight that at One time fans were asking for. But now is a fight between two guys who are damaged goods and look at each other as the Last money grab before retiring . I'd still watch though .

Comment

Originally posted by Lapi View Post
                      Ggg was a good smart yet dumb move...he showed his balls layed them on the contract...like look ill fight ggg..he did what no other welterweight would do... but he paid for it..but everyone had a whole new level of respect for brook.now in my opinion the spence jr. Fight was a dumb move cuz now he got stopped by another welterweight and that looks bad...ggg loss was acceptable was forgivable and probably gained him fans with that uppercut...if he didnt take that spence fight he couldve fought jeff horn for unification or defend ibf against khan or cotto on ppv...im sure any of those 3 fights would profit more than spence with less risk...bad career moves.
                      brook had to fight spence as he was his mandatory! I think for the first 6 rounds it was a competitive fight.

He needs a couple of warm up fights though to get his confidence back @154. Can't imagine him being competitive with any of the champs there though.

Brook really had nowhere to go now, maybe a couple of fights and then a British fight v Liam smith or williams would be good but wont happen due to promoter issues so he is really stuck.

But he's too young to retire, maybe he could make a living fighting in catch weight bouts @150lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X