Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo should be ashamed of himself, but did Loma even land any punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    they all get paid by arum to lose it's clear as day...he didn't land two punches on rigo...hence all the sh** talking rigo has done on Instagram, for every post he got paid extra to hype up this rubbish. Bumachenko needs to fight people his size and people not paid to take a dive.
    Nonsence excuses... Loma schooled Rigo, period.

55-15...

Last edited by oscar9992; 12-10-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

The answer to the OP's question is simple. Lomachenko doesn't damage your body with power punching. He damages your spirit. It's psychological. He humiliates you and he's so dominate and calculating with what he does, that his opponents really don't believe they can win.

That's not to say that Lomachenko doesn't have power, cuz I think he does. But that just speaks volumes about his skill. A lot of boxers who come up have to rely on power because of their lack of skill. Lomachenko is the opposite. He never had to rely on power. He has the skills. The skills that makes the opponent give up on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        What's going on with Walters, Marriaga, Sosa and Rigondeaux quitting. Like Rigo didn't even take any punches, Walters got hit a few times and these guys quit like that?

I want to give Loma credit cause he is a great fighter, but what exactly did he do this fight. Rigo didn't throw punches, didn't move his feet. All blame should be for Rigo but why do these guys quit like that?
        Give Sosa his respect he had heart he did not quit his corner said enough was enough.

Comment

'Didn't land any punches doe!'

Last edited by oscar9992; 12-10-2017, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Of course Loma landed punches lol That was a joke.

Rigo quit and I said years ago, a fighter who does not fight world class opponents for years and years has something wrong. I mentioned Rigo,Ward, Matthysse and a few others. There's a yellow streak in fighters like that and 2 of my 3 nominees came true.

Rigo is/was a sham. I didn't rank him p4p currently and I havent done so for YEARS.

Now, can't take credit from Loma for out skilling and clowning a skilled fighter.

Comment

It feels like Rigo ate more punches than in his whole career combined

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                they all get paid by arum to lose it's clear as day...he didn't land two punches on rigo...hence all the sh** talking rigo has done on Instagram, for every post he got paid extra to hype up this rubbish. Bumachenko needs to fight people his size and people not paid to take a dive.
                What I'm thinking at this point...

Comment

Sosa didn't quit. His corner stopped the fight.

Comment

Fight was a letdown for sure. But gotta give major credit to loma though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Couldn't cope with the pressure, way behind on the cards, couldn't do anything to adapt. I think the point deduction was when he thought fck it.
                      Pretty much. LomaWrestler won this fight by having won the clinching game. The bout remedy was predetermined in the locker room with ESPN showing the difference in the fight of Loma and dad complaining to Willlis about holding style, yet the problem is that Rigo has been doing the same clinch resistance in all his fights, to extend his arms and pull out forcefully knowing that the opponent is clinched. It just doesn’t add up because Loma wasn’t landed on Rigo, and Rigo’s defense was already making an account for himself. The whole lead up to the fight was suspect/. Many of Rigo fans are in denial that he could take a dive...we have to wonder why he would do that... age, controversy surrounding his career, took a nice amount of cash non disclosed. We needs a fresh copy of the fight for an surgical breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X