Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Tourists given instructions on how to be civilized. No Nose Picking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    mexicans have problems with playing music too loudly at night and parking their cars all over the street instead of their own driveway. they also drink in there front porch at stare at people or cars passing by to try and intimidate them. this is a problem that needs to be addressed in your community. the chinese are the last people u should be worried about.

Comment

I don't think we need to focus on Chinese picking there nose!

Puppy chow!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I don't think we need to focus on Chinese picking there nose!

Puppy chow!

Jhonny is forming a global chihuahua army to save his fellow canine.

He wants to stop China from Korning the Philippines and building artificial islands off the coast of the PI.

Jhonny jihadi won't end of on some Chinese dudes dinner plate!

Comment

Come on, guys, that stuff is too much. First with all the clips of cops shooting people, and now that? It's better to just tell people where to go, if they want to see relevant evidence of something, but outright posting something that strong is going to make some people puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You got ****ty neighbors. Ever been to China? They are no different! I hate seeing cars parked on the street. I miss San Mateo. We don't have those kinda issues there. I hated those families in the hood I gre up in, parking 4 or 5 different rides, all over the place. I jeepney is good enough.

My neighbors sometimes use the van I bought my mom to take kids on day trips.

I am glad it is useful.

Btw, are you one of those fools who never lets or wants anyone driving their car? Freak **** really, cars are things.
            if i had a nice car then hell yeah i wouldn't let other people drive it.

like when i get my camaro one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              if i had a nice car then hell yeah i wouldn't let other people drive it.

like when i get my camaro one day.
              I get it, you are like my dad, uncles, cousins, friends, and other car lovers.

They don't get me, and I don't get them. No problem.

Comment

i understand how you feel. they are a total pain in the ass. went to Osaka last Feb and it's just really awful to be with Chinese people at the immigration. took us 3 hours in there. and these ****tards are just crazy like indian sand people bat shyt crazy and don't care about how they move.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  i understand how you feel. they are a total pain in the ass. went to Osaka last Feb and it's just really awful to be with Chinese people at the immigration. took us 3 hours in there. and these ****tards are just crazy like indian sand people bat shyt crazy and don't care about how they move.
                  Sense less and class less, same as sand clowns.

I love Osaka, used to live there a long time ago, Umeda and Namba are my party spots. The good old days!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    Come on, guys, that stuff is too much. First with all the clips of cops shooting people, and now that? It's better to just tell people where to go, if they want to see relevant evidence of something, but outright posting something that strong is going to make some people puke.
                    My bad the guns on the community leaders (not gang members) were photo shopped!

Can't say much about the dogs though!

Comment

Not surprised at all.

People in China piss and **** on the sidewalk in front of everyone. Even dogs and cats have more decency.

Comment

Working...
                      X