No announcement yet.

UFC 211, Who Ya Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    WEAK, I can knock both these dudes teh fuck out no lie!
    Then what the **** are you doin here. You're wasting your life in boxingscene. Leave this site to losers and bums like us.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Then what the **** are you doin here. You're wasting your life in boxingscene. Leave this site to losers and bums like us.
      why did i say i want to do that for a living or anything just made a factual statement from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Randomly Rogan needs to get Stipe on the JRE.

Boooooooooooooom.
        Yep, id like to see that. JRE is must see for me these days. Stipe would be an awesome show.

I kind of thought Stipe was going to get JDS.

Comment

I didn't think it was impossible for Stipe to finish JDS but I didn't expect it to happen like that. JDS went down partly from fear. Amazing how much a fighter can change so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I'm really interested in Milana.
            Go old school and send her a love letter with MMA stamp!

Comment

I don't think its going the distance this time.
              Well he did it ...title defense ...number TWO...well i will be betting the house against Stipe now for sure ...the dreadful THREE is up next...i hope its Cain so the UFc can keep the 2 title defense alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I miss seeing her on commercials
                Well, there's always photos of her to see online all dressed up, comedy sketches and interviews of her to see on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Great reversal by Masvidal but Damian's work... ..insane... 5 successful sprawls and Masvidal couldn't shake him. Maia sets up the next TD as you sprawl your way out of the first one. His BJJ is a science where you're always thinking a step or two ahead of what you're actively doing.
                  Yep, black belt BJJ at its finest. The early lessons of the Gracies and their impact is alive and well with someone like Maia.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I've really liked her ever since the landed in the UFC. Real skill and a cool-as-hell attitude.
                    She's not one of these, "she's really good,... for a girl." She's just a straight up great fighter.
                    F*** yeah. And she's the opposite of someone like Rousey or McGregor, just works hard and doesn't smack talk, I like that.

Comment

Cleveland Golden Gloves champion.

But yep same. When I heard him talk for the first time I was like wtf.
                      Then maybe he should have the nickname The Cleveland Steamer and say it's because of how he sparks out opponents and his train keeps chugging along haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X