Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Canelo's career turned out if he never fought floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he hadn't been abused by Floyd, he might not have grown up to weight abuse others. It's a sad but all too common story

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      What do you think?
      I think it'll hang over his head.
      He got schooled and never had a chance to avenge it. But his diehard (mostly mexican fans) probably think he redeemed himself

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        people would be saying hes greater than a prime floyd and would ko him
        Lmfao thats honestly what i think too. I think even without floyd fans he would probably be more popular had he never fought floyd

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Your post was going great until you called Floyd a "froid." So childish.
          750ml of IV for a guy considered a small welterweight. Never forget

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
            Well it's a career defining loss and part of what made him who he is now. And if there was anyone to lose to he was the guy.
            But based on his performances against lara and khan he looked the same as he did against with floyd. Flat footed, slow and lost. So maybe he just got better in the gym than from the schooling he got?

Comment

I don’t see how it would be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                Lmfao thats honestly what i think too. I think even without floyd fans he would probably be more popular had he never fought floyd
                Floyd was the best thing to happen to Canelo. That loss is better than all his wins combined. Even Canelo appreciates that loss.

Without Floyd's fans, Canelo wouldn't be where he is at today.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Floyd was the best thing to happen to Canelo. That loss is better than all his wins combined. Even Canelo appreciates that loss.

Without Floyd's fans, Canelo wouldn't be where he is at today.
                  Idk about canelo appreciating that loss but the second statement is clearly false.
                  Idk if you mean it in terms of ring skill or popularity but its false either way.
                  Last edited by Vodkaholic; 11-06-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

He's a great fighter who would probably be undefeated since the judges seem to lean towards him. But the failed test kind of puts a damper on his career.
                    Last edited by MagikLair; 11-06-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      people would be saying hes greater than a prime floyd and would ko him

you got it... that is the MAIN difference !

but he has definitely come on since that baptism of fire with Mayweather

experience is the key to everything in life

Comment

Working...
                      X