Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields vs. Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After tonight, I feel like Shields will be getting all the votes from now on...

Comment

Just ask youself this. Would you rather throw hands with Claressa or Malignaggi?

I for sure like my chances more against Paulie lol. That should answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
        Paulie would absolutely destroy her

Do your research on trained male vs trained female. One of those top female boxers I think it was mia st John she was a world champion boxer and may Thai, she fought a Thai club fighter and he walked through everything she threw and knocked her out COLD with 1-2 shots
        I think it was Lucia rijker, and she was a kickboxer before boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          No more ducking, no more dodging.

Claressa "T-Rex" Shields is ready for war.
          Not with that nickname. Good lord.

Comment

Paulie was talking shit last night. Said Shields wasn't landing her jab cleanly. I feel like Claressa needs to call him out. Get him in the ring and smash her jab in his face.

Comment

The best guy at your local gym beats the **** outta her. She's a woman for ****s sake

Comment

Paulie would just stand there not throwing any punches like the last 2 rounds of his bare knuckle fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  I feel like Claressa could take him at 160.
                  Ok this is getting ridiculous. They have a name for this sort of thing. It's called "domestic violence".

Comment

Paulie knocks out Shields and Wolfe in the same ring. This is getting a bit silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X