Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Please don't get me wrong he a great fighter ive been a fan ever since he shock the world and beat my uk frein amir khan plus his dad has me in tears with laughter etc BUT I i'm still waiting for some thing GREAT AND EXTRA AMAZING FROM HIM 2fight a year is a joke, and I wanna see a REAL PROPER TEST but its the world we live in I gess MONEY AND PEOPLE DUCKING AND NOT STEPING UP ETC. . . .

is this just me . . .
    Last edited by Maxwell007; 07-21-2016, 09:02 AM.

Because he's a protected fighter. I mean he ain't did jack since Lucas Matthyssee and that was 3 years ago.

Comment

I can understand you, I dont see his drive to be great. He took one big risk against Matthysse (Well, it was a mandatory) and after that he is content enough to fight average to bad opponents twice a year.

He never calls anyone out. He was in the position to fight mayweather after his win against Matthysse, but he never demanded the fight. Recently, he had an opportunity, real or not, to fight Pacquiao, but made unreasonable money demands.

Also, his weird haircut lol

Comment

I think his level of opposition hasn't been that bad, I think Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera and Guerrero are not bad names to have on your resume, however I think he's not being active enough and he still didn't fight any high ranked credible 147 pounders except Guerrero who is not a top guy anymore yet he's holding the green belt, Danny MUST step up his level of competition + be more active.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Because he's a protected fighter. I mean he ain't did jack since Lucas Matthyssee and that was 3 years ago.
          .....danny garcia...protected....look at his resume....he isnt even 30 yet and has a better resume than more hyped fighters like GGG, Caneo, Lara, Kovalev, etc.

its ok not to like a fighter but at least be realistic and truthful

he had a span of fights where he fought guys like Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Herrera Matthyssee back to back from 2011-2014

if anything todays fighters could learn to take some risks from this young blood

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            .....danny garcia...protected....look at his resume....he isnt even 30 yet and has a better resume than more hyped fighters like GGG, Caneo, Lara, Kovalev, etc.

its ok not to like a fighter but at least be realistic and truthful

he had a span of fights where he fought guys like Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Herrera Matthyssee back to back from 2011-2014

if anything todays fighters could learn to take some risks from this young blood
            Erik morales -> you kidding me?
            Zab judah -> you kidding me?

Khan, Matthyse -> legit wins

Herrera, Peterson -> arguably lost or drew both fights.

Salka? Malignaggi? shot Guerrero? now talks about freaking Berto?

ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              I think his level of opposition hasn't been that bad, I think Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera and Guerrero are not bad names to have on your resume, however I think he's not being active enough and he still didn't fight any high ranked credible 147 pounders except Guerrero who is not a top guy anymore yet he's holding the green belt, Danny MUST step up his level of competition + be more active.
              look at who he fought from 2011-2014....how can people complain about who he has fought when their is more overhyped guys who havent fought half the world class opposition he has....he doesnt dominate all the time and thats where i think the criticism comes from...you're not gonna dominate when you fight world class guys with varied styles often.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

ok...
                those herrera fight was a toss up or draw at worst.....peterson took too long long to get going and lost

also Judah had only lost 1 time since moving back down to 140, won a title and also beat Matthysse before anyone else. thats a good win imo. not a great one, but at that age and experience it was good. Judah is better suited for 140 than 147..look at his record at 140 in fights as oppose to 147

Bro your hero is fighting a welterweight next...you have little room to talk about anyones opposition

Garcia is a kid and has done things GGG hasnt.....he won his title in the ring...ALL of them....was lineal champion of his division and fought the best his division had to offer

he took risks and fought unfavorabe style too...GGG could learn from this pup

oh yea, he also moved up in weight and won a title unlike GGG "im unifying doe" golovkin...its not unifying anything not fighting for the belts
                Last edited by therealpugilist; 07-21-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

ok...
                  Who has Golovkin fought? You're not allowed to criticize anyone. An idiot like you don't get Guerrero is better than anyone Golovkin fought.

Comment

Maybe because he didn't respond to your tweet?

Comment

Working...
                    X