Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager: We Signed, Ustinov Refused VADA Testing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting more ridiculous by the hour. Ustinov could be juiced up to his eyeballs and come into the ring with an AK47 and he still wouldn't stand a chance against Ortiz, Ortiz's team need to get out the way, take the easy money and then move along.

Comment

So , Ortiz will go to work with crook victor conte before Ustinov fight and wants to be tested by VADA that belongs to Conte ? It's conflict of interests . Conte has either to close down his training facility or VADA . Russians are not idiots , they know what's going on .

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
        So , Ortiz will go to work with crook victor conte before Ustinov fight and wants to be tested by VADA that belongs to Conte ? It's conflict of interests . Conte has either to close down his training facility or VADA . Russians are not idiots , they know what's going on .
        Huh? What are you talking about? Please provide a source that says Luis Ortiz works with Victor Conte. We would all be very curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
          This is getting more ridiculous by the hour. Ustinov could be juiced up to his eyeballs and come into the ring with an AK47 and he still wouldn't stand a chance against Ortiz, Ortiz's team need to get out the way, take the easy money and then move along.
          The Russians need to know that PED use will not be tolerated.

I'm glad Ortiz put Ustinov on the spot. And as a former drug cheat himself it's good to see him making an effort to prove he's clean.

Comment

Forget these Russian cheats.

Ortiz should just move on this Russian bum will not help raise his profile.

Russians shouldn't even be allowed to fight for any title in the first place.

Comment

Wasn't Luis Ortiz the one who failed a drug test in the past? This just seems like more b*ll****.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The Russians need to know that PED use will not be tolerated.

I'm glad Ortiz put Ustinov on the spot. And as a former drug cheat himself it's good to see him making an effort to prove he's clean.
                I'm sure Ortiz pulling out of the fight will really show them the error of their ways. Thank God we have Luis Ortiz to save the day. In hindsight we must surely look upon his own use of PED's as a form of martyrdom.

Comment

Ortiz is a beast I dont see any top heavyweights taking a fight unless he's mandatory and oranization if it is wba wbo whater pushes for it...

Comment

I don't even know where to start lol.

Comment

Wasn't Ortiz under Obligation to be tested since being popped for steroids?

Comment

Working...
                      X