Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager: We Signed, Ustinov Refused VADA Testing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager: We Signed, Ustinov Refused VADA Testing!

Earlier this evening an article by Vadim Pushkin ran on BoxingScene.com in which Vlad Hryunov, manager of Alexander Ustinov (33-1, 24 KOs) stated that WBA interim-champion Luis Ortiz (25-0, 22 KOs) failed to sign a bout agreement by the deadline date of September 4th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can we seriously not get fights signed and actually settled in the ring these days? So fkn tired of all of this crap.

Get in the ****in ring and sort it out people. Every man and there ****in dog is finding a way to get out of just laying down some leather.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
      earlier this evening an article by vadim pushkin ran on boxingscene.com in which vlad hryunov, manager of alexander ustinov (33-1, 24 kos) stated that wba interim-champion luis ortiz (25-0, 22 kos) failed to sign a bout agreement by the deadline date of september 4th.
      [click here to read more]
      i would love to see anthony joshua vs luis ortiz right now!! Before king kong gets any older

Comment

That's interesting.

Comment

Never thought I would see a headline like this with King Kong

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            Can we seriously not get fights signed and actually settled in the ring these days? So fkn tired of all of this crap.

Get in the ****in ring and sort it out people. Every man and there ****in dog is finding a way to get out of just laying down some leather.

Comment

Russian boxers aren't tryna to take those type of tests right now, they know what's up. They're dropping out of high profile fights like flies and failing tests when they do take it

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why a Russian boxer would not want to do VADA testing?

Props to Ortiz for insisting on this. He himself has been busted for PED use so it's good to see him trying to show he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Hmm, I wonder why a Russian boxer would not want to do VADA testing?

Props to Ortiz for insisting on this. He himself has been busted for PED use so it's good to see him trying to show he's clean.
                  eh, just may be covering his ass right now.

If they made changes to the contract... that means they did not sign.

... and considering they lost the purse bid... do they even have a choice to dictate much terms?

Comment

And the plot thickens.... Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X