• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

...because you said HAMMER TIME
    The conversation was Jermall vs Lubin and I said I wasn't sure

Keep up

Comment

• Comment

• Rooting and hyping have two different meanings bruh.

I'll root for someone like Salido all day but it doesn't mean he's a world beater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Rooting and hyping have two different meanings bruh.

I'll root for someone like Salido all day but it doesn't mean he's a world beater.
          I’m rooting for newcomer Ryan Garcia. Hes has fought nobody, but he could be a big name in a few years. Kid has insane handspeed. But again, hes fought nobodies. We may find out he has Amir for a chin, but from what I have seen so far, he looks to be exiting at this point.

Comment

• I think it's good to hype up young prospects. It creates interest and also pressure to see if they can live up to it.

If there wasn't any hype behind Lubin, no one would've given a **** about this fight but it was the most anticipated fight on the card. He came up short, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              I made that mistake with Broner, Charlo beat J-Rock woh has literally beaten no one..so why was J-Rock hyped so much? i dont get it, and Charlo didnt look like some great elite fighter in the fight either. I think we as boxing fans get a little to damn excited after fights. Sure at 26 this is a fight he had to win and a i applaud him for it and will say he is on the right path. But is he fights Canelo next i see it being a brutal night for him. There are levels in this sport and Canelo is an Elite well crafted fighter and Charlo seems to be a couple levels below. I wish the young man much success but lets stop hyping these damn kids up so fast and let them grow as fighters
              Broner fighter of the decade?

Comment

Working...
              X