Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richest fight in boxing: Joshua vs Wilder or Canelo vs Golovkin 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richest fight in boxing: Joshua vs Wilder or Canelo vs Golovkin 2?

Which is the richest fight in boxing Joshua vs Wilder or Canelo vs Golovkin 2?
    Joshua vs Wilder
    45.00%
    Canelo vs Golovkin 2
    55.00%

This may piss a few people off but canelo is the biggest star in boxing right now so it's obvious canelo vs ggg will be bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      This may piss a few people off but canelo is the biggest star in boxing right now so it's obvious canelo vs ggg will be bigger
      LMAO!! This doesn't piss me off, it just cracks me up.
      Canelo is the biggest laughing stock in boxing right now.

The heavyweight championship will, and always will be the biggest draw in boxing............period.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

The heavyweight championship will, and always will be the biggest draw in boxing............period.
        Er... where you been since like the year 2000 bro?

Comment

If the fight is in the UK at a decent time for us in the states to order the PPV then it’s that fight. By decent time I mean a 3 or 4 pm start time. When they fight at 1 pm it’s too early

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
            Er... where you been since like the year 2000 bro?
            Er....look at your 3 favorite fighters.

......"bro".

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

Yea let's just ignore the PROVEN draw 3rd biggest gate in boxing history and 1.3 million ppv and say that two guys who've never been on ppv before will be a richer fight..... buffoon

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Yea let's just ignore the PROVEN draw 3rd biggest gate in boxing history and 1.3 million ppv and say that two guys who've never been on ppv before will be a richer fight..... buffoon
                AJ has sold millions of PPVs in the UK, but neither he nor Wilder are PPV stars in the States, and Wilder is virtually unknown worldwide.

Wordwide, AJ vs Wlad and GGG vs Canelo were both huge fights that got a lot of attention and made a lot of money, but I think GGG vs Canelo made more and the rematch would certainly make than AJ vs Wilder.

Comment

Could you tell me what Wilder did to deserve the richest fight in boxing?
                  Who did he beat? It's insulting. Makes me puke.

Comment

Joshua Vs Wilder is a MONSTER FIGHT. Sounds like King Kong Vs. Godzilla. Now, Canelo Vs GGG Part II is like Batman V. Superman minus the curiosity since it's a rematch.

So to answer the question, Kong Vs God

Comment

Working...
                    X