No announcement yet.

This Davis-Broner Comparison...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    also davis can be judah 2.0 if that makes you happy? judah had all the skills in the world but did he know how to use them? but judah fought amazing fighters while tank refuses so nevermind that comparison wont work after all
    Judah is a 2 divison multiple time champ and a former Lineal champ and former top 10 p4p fighter..how is that an insult?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I made a thread about this, that it seems to me like people are setting up Davis to fit the old stereotype of the uppity young man they want to see fail. Broner acted like trash and even I was rooting against him for a while because of his behavior. Fans always need villains. It's no surprise to see them plugging Davis into the Broner role.

That said, Davis knows what kind of scrutiny he's under so it's up to him to act accordingly. It ain't fair but it's the way it is.
      Amen, my brother. He'll come under mine, too, soon. I'm looking closely at Spence too!

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        the fighters berto and broner both beat were good enough to be at the world level and on tv...there are literally HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF BOXERS IN THIS WORLD!!!
        they were good enough to fight berto and broner therefore they were legit fights. circular logic much?

Comment

Judah is a 2 divison multiple time champ and a former Lineal champ and former top 10 p4p fighter..how is that an insult?
          Exactly. Zab was my boy when he was fighting Floyd. I watched that fight neutrally.

Comment

they were good enough to fight berto and broner therefore they were legit fights. circular logic much?
            Do you actually realize what a low level boxer really is?? You are insulting the best of the best in the world

Comment

don't you think its a little disappointing when people say you are going to be the next fighter of the decade and you end up sucking? nobody talks about the other guys because no one knows who they are. we know who these guys are because they are given tons of easy fights in front of our eyes with the promise they will develop into good fighters. some guys like broner don't. he made money is a nice consolation prize but he didnt turn into what was promised.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Exactly. Zab was my boy when he was fighting Floyd. I watched that fight neutrally.
                you didn't abandon zab after he lost to bumdomir?

Comment

Do you actually realize what a low level boxer really is?? You are insulting the best of the best in the world
                  do you realize what a top boxer is?

Comment

do you realize what a top boxer is?
                    If you make it to the top 20 in THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD!!!!!!!I say you are a top ****ing boxer

Comment

If you make it to the top 20 in THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD!!!!!!!I say you are a top ****ing boxer
                      i say top 19

Comment

Working...
                      X