No announcement yet.

In a perfect world Manny would fight Brook in early 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a perfect world Manny would fight Brook in early 2017

and then fight the winner of Thurman-Garcia in the summer or fall and all the ww titles would be unified..........

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    and then fight the winner of Thurman-Garcia in the summer or fall and all the ww titles would be unified..........
    We allways can dream larry, is Pac even coming back?i would love to see him with Khan ,Great match it would be.but Brook vs Pac is not bad either

Comment

I'm not so sure he'd get past Brook.

Comment

Wow. I thought these people wanted Crawford vs Pac next, and Brook vs Spence. What tf happened? What changed?

Comment

I'd be all in for that fight. Just not sure if Brook can make 47 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I'm not so sure he'd get past Brook.
            Either way the winner of that fight should fight the winner of Thurman-Garcia

Comment

Why can't Brook fight Spence? He was so eager to fight his mandatories when they were unknowns.

Comment

Either way the winner of that fight should fight the winner of Thurman-Garcia
                That I can agree with. I'd like to see Spence in there with them too. But not yet, he's still green.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Wow. I thought these people wanted Crawford vs Pac next, and Brook vs Spence. What tf happened? What changed?
                  What changed is Crawford vs Pac fight is becoming inevitable. They're changing tunes and start denigrating the fight they claim they wanted just a few weeks ago.

Hmm... I better start compiling the names of those posters who said things like Pac would avoid Crawford doe, Crawford would brutalize Pac doe, etc.

--------------

Comment

As a pacfan I honestly don't like his chances against these young guys. He's physically past his prime and is undersized at 147. Before he used to overwhelm bigger guys with his athleticism and work rate, now he throws way fewer punches and takes longer brakes. In exchanges you can see he is not as confident in throwing because he is slower and gets caught easier.

Brook would beat Pac at this point. But I guess he'll have to fight the top guys if he wants to continue fighting but at 37 years old with a lot of mileage, it's going to end bad against one of these young lions that can punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X