Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Adrien Broner Is A Rapist! HE IS ACCUSED OF RAPE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Yes, Broner is most likely a rapist. It's a part of his ghetto scumbag culture!
    Oscar raped a 15 y/o girl in messico.

It's part of his Barrio scumbag cultrure!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Oscar raped a 15 y/o girl in messico.

It's part of his Barrio scumbag cultrure!
      Fake news!

Provide evidence or f**k off!

The evidence against Broner is undeniable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        Fake news!

Provide evidence or f**k off!

The evidence against Broner is undeniable!

Talk about fake news

Comment

wouldnt shock me, guys a ****ing scumbag. remember sky sport pundit(think it was nelson) saying he took the piss out of some kid asking for his autograph. but oh well he shares the same colour of skin as some of the racists on this site so they make sure they overlook that, doesnt matter what personality someone has as long as they have that in common they will get support, and he has strong support on this forum. stay classy people!!!

Comment

I hope this doesn't **** up the Garcia fight

Comment

We need to merge and then sticky a universal Broner rape thread.

Broner might be an idiot among other things, but he doesn't seem like the rapey type. Stealing an old woman's purse and beating up civilians is terrible and low class, but rape is whole new level of scumbag.

But if someone like Bill Cosby can rape, pretty much anyone is capable so not much would surprise me these days.

I doubt AB raped anyone, but I wouldn't exactly be shocked if he did. The comment the alleged victim made about being raped by 4 or 5 boxers just seems like BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                We need to merge and then sticky a universal Broner rape thread.

Broner might be an idiot among other things, but he doesn't seem like the rapey type. Stealing an old woman's purse and beating up civilians is terrible and low class, but rape is whole new level of scumbag.

But if someone like Bill Cosby can rape, pretty much anyone is capable so not much would surprise me these days.

I doubt AB raped anyone, but I wouldn't exactly be shocked if he did. The comment the alleged victim made about being raped by 4 or 5 boxers just seems like BS.

They tried him in the media knowing how dummies like you think.

Comment

As I said in another thread; file a police report or keep it to yourself. Social media is not the place for litigation.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    As I said in another thread; file a police report or keep it to yourself. Social media is not the place for litigation.
                    dont you understand bro SHE DOESNT HAVE MAYWEATHER MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                      What kind of gay ass brother is going in without a jacket on after ur bros hVe already shot the load in that hoe

That's disgusting
                      Broner probably went down on her fanjita straight after his homie's i reckon as well......AB anybody can get it.....yep AB you got it ....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X