Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Wait for this motherfucker to moan about nsb trolls next week

Comment

Hell yeah the black panthas proud the black brothas taking over boxing again!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Robert Easter,Gary Russell,Jarrett Hurd

American boxing seems to be taking back over the sport
        You have every right to gloat.

Other countries have 2-3 champions and they're going bat**** crazy with the swastikas and stuff. Americans have been vary gracious in comparison. If any other country had as many champions, we'd never hear the end of it.

Comment

America has some great fighters I love to watch. The only thing that's pretty sad is these guys don't have decent followings except for a few of them. But it's understandable as the average boxing fan has abandoned the sport for UFC over there which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            All the fighters TS mentioned are African to me.
            Yeah that's cool but look at this way mikey follows the Mexican culture he will come out with Mexican flags and celebrate Mexican holidays when American blacks don't have anything to do with African culture they been in the states for hundreds of years , while Mikey's family just crossed the border in his last generation. He might be American but a lot of people see him as just a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Among other things this year with just better fights it seems like the old guard is being overtaken by the new guard at an impressive clip.

Idk if I got the same lineup as you, but with Joshua, Tank & Spence making some bigger marks on the sport in recent weeks I've looked back onto this whole year & seeing a lot of under 30 & usually a couple years younger guys starting to make bigger gains in the sport. Even on that Japanese show last week the new cats (Ken Shiro & Daigo Higa winning title belts & becoming among the best in their lil guy divisions) were coming into their own. I think its solid bet that when we look back on boxing 10-15 years from now the next "best guy ever" of that era will be a guy who came into his own in 2017.
              I think this is the real story on 2017. Part of the reason this year is so awesome is this is the year we finally get all this fresh young talent really taking over the sport and it's exciting. If Crawford can get the Pac fight and win this year, the Pac-May-Wlad era is finally over..

Comment

and we still got kelly pavlik!

Comment

Working...
                X