Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield's body change from Cruiserweight to HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry pal, it was the tenth when he got pummeled, it was mercifully stopped when mike Quit

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
      Proof??????????
      Tyson admitted using a fake penis containing others' urine to pass his drug tests, when asked in an interview if he 'would have ever used anything' he said HGH, knowing exactly what its effects are. And surprise, he was brought up in the ultimate HGH era in the 80s where it wasn't tested in boxing or illegal, neither was roids in his early years.

And really, just use your eyes and common sense. At age 14-15 Tyson was more muscular and shredded than adult male natural bodybuilders. His body and skull shape displayed all the obvious signs.

So get off Evander's case. He was on a cleaner path untill much later in his career.

Comment

And BTW so was Lennox(untill later in his career). He was a bean pole @18, looking like this next to Mike who was a year or two younger than him:

Mike was already 200-210 muscle tank @ 5'10 and looked like a 30 year old. I don't understand why he gets a pass on PED's when he's so damn suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Tyson admitted using a fake penis containing others' urine to pass his drug tests, when asked in an interview if he 'would have ever used anything' he said HGH, knowing exactly what its effects are. And surprise, he was brought up in the ultimate HGH era in the 80s where it wasn't tested in boxing or illegal, neither was roids in his early years.

And really, just use your eyes and common sense. At age 14-15 Tyson was more muscular and shredded than adult male natural bodybuilders. His body and skull shape displayed all the obvious signs.

So get off Evander's case. He was on a cleaner path untill much later in his career.
          Oh, okay....

So where's the proof?

Comment

And BTW so was Lennox(untill later in his career). He was a bean pole @18, looking like this next to Mike who was a year or two younger than him:

Mike was already 200-210 muscle tank @ 5'10 and looked like a 30 year old. I don't understand why he gets a pass on PED's when he's so damn suspect.
            Everyone knows Lennox was a roid cheat.

Comment

--- knowed plenty of teens muscled out back in the day. I was one of them at age 15 after a weight lifting stint that coincided with the rush of manhood.

Problem with Nancys is their cookie cutter mentality insisting everyone should have the same physical and mental abilities.

Thank goodness they don't or we'd all be looking like tubs of goo!

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
                Everyone knows Lennox was a roid cheat.
                Riight, every except Tyson was, right kid? Never assaulted people, they probably lied or had it coming. Never sexually assaulted or raped any broads, they probably lied or Tyson wuz jus a kid. Crazy how he was always innocent in everything and yet somehow everyone who ever came into contact with him tried to make him look bad.

I wish I could show you proof of Tyson's drug use, like the proof you just provided for Lennox. But Mike used a fake ***** to hide that proof, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  --- knowed plenty of teens muscled out back in the day. I was one of them at age 15 after a weight lifting stint that coincided with the rush of manhood.

Problem with Nancys is their cookie cutter mentality insisting everyone should have the same physical and mental abilities.

Thank goodness they don't or we'd all be looking like tubs of goo!
                  I see a few teens at the gym built like tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                    Apparently Evander didn't get the memo that boxers should not lift weights.

Imagine how much better he would have been if he'd competed as a HW while weighing 185lbs or so.

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post
                      Apparently Evander didn't get the memo that boxers should not lift weights.

Imagine how much better he would have been if he'd competed as a HW while weighing 185lbs or so.

Would commissions sanction fights with someone 185 vs. 240?

Comment

Working...
                      X