No announcement yet.

Larry, I have a problem and I need your help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Everytime I see you post, it's always to show some concern for trannies.

You're quite the humanitarian.

Thank you. I just hate to see people suffering and being treated unfairly.

Comment

larryxxx.. where you at G? They saying you gay up in here

I needs yo advise homey

Comment

Everytime I see you post, it's always to show some concern for trannies.

You're quite the humanitarian.
        One time, I jerked off to tranny ****, BUT, and it's a big but, I didn't realize it was tranny until I was half way through the wank.

So my question to you, is am I half a f*g, or am I a full blown butt pirate?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          One time, I jerked off to tranny ****, BUT, and it's a big but, I didn't realize it was tranny until I was half way through the wank.

I hear you. Once you start, there's no turning back. Might as well finish the job.

You're just kinda gay like me, but not a full blown fa*got.

Comment

To be honest, there are plenty of trannies in **** who are way hotter than most women. They have these nice tight bodies and cute faces and nice pair of breasts. Their asses are usually firm with smooth skin. Not many women can claim all of those positive traits!

Comment

I hear you. Once you start, there's no turning back. Might as well finish the job.

You're just kinda gay like me, but not a full blown fa*got.
              I'm not gonna lie, it was a pretty good wank, but afterwards I thought about suicide for a second.

Now when I wank, I do extensive research on the featured **** stars. Make sure I'm in the right spot and everything.

Comment

thought you were gonna ask him where the 'report' button is

Comment

One time on Plenty of Fish I was talking to a tranny, realised a couple hours later.

Now, am I a little gay or full blown Kaitlyn Jenner?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      One time on Plenty of Fish I was talking to a tranny, realised a couple hours later.

Now, am I a little gay or full blown Kaitlyn Jenner?
                      Same thing happened to me on Tinder. It hand to come out and just tell me it was a tranny. Looking back on it, it had a lot of hints in its profile.

Yeah. I refer to trannies as "its."

Comment

Working...
                      X