Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90% of the press scored the fight for Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I cannot at all understand how Alvarez could have won this.
    Did you see Triple L's face?!? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      These two robberies will live in infamy like Lewis vs Holyfield and Whitaker vs Chavez
      You shouldn't of drank

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        I'm kind of glad to see this because at least it means I wasn't crazy and was seeing things, but on the other hand I'm not glad because it makes it look more likely that yes, the judges let everyone down again. Calling it a robbery is probably too strong but at the same time Canelo always gets the close calls, every time. There's no way it's a coincidence.
        Cut it out, it wasn't even close. Triple L got beat dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
          I haven't seen the fight because I decided against the $85 price tag at the last minute, but from what I've read the fans won with FOTY and lost with the decision. Reading the round by rounds, it appeared to me as though Canelo needed the 12th in order to secure a draw but it is questionable whether he did win that round although 2/3 of the judges scored it for him.
          Don't believe what you hear. Nelo walked Triple L down!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            abel sanchez had it a draw , and says he has no problem with canelo getting the win... i had it a draw too...
            by the way 90pct saw a close fight that could have gone either way, the same as the 3 official judges, close fights are no robberies, no funny scorecards this time...
            It wasn't even close, Nelo walk him down! I was laughing the whole fight! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              that is razor close

majority of them had it a draw or golovkin by a round...thats what youd define razor close fight.....
              Nah man, Nelo walked Triple L down. It wasn't close.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Nah man, Nelo walked Triple L down. It wasn't close.
                haha...salute

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    No, that's not how it works. If Canelo actually won, you would expect a lot of boxing analysts picking him winning. But very few did and majority had it the other way around.

That's how statistics work. Evidence show it was seen as a close fight but with a clear winner. Golovkin.
                    No the evidence shows 66% had GGG winning and the rest didn't.

It also shows that 75% of the people who scored it for GGG had it very close.

So the evidence shows a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Stop sticking your head through the clouds or more like a*s....LMMFAO
                      You've been on here since 2007 and unfortunately that probably means that you're an adult?

It's just my opinion and opinions are like *******s, everyone has got one.

Now grow the **** up you baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X