No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 - an alt is when you use this account an not your other one

2 - try becomming champ at streetfighting with your 'amazing' skills

3 - you should turn pro when your about 75 and at the peak of your fitness levels

4 - no comment, what a muppet

5 - drink 20 shakes a day

6 - you've no idea how much i wanna see that vid!

Last edited by SpeedBall4; 04-12-2008, 07:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EY3r...eature=related

this was a match that i won cos my oponent had a concushon at the end of bout im guy wearing a t-shirt with red gloves tel me wat i need to work on or how im goin everyone sed afta wards i put sum big hits on him but yea...

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
        OMG get a life, your neva gonna be a boxer with an attitude like that,

sounds like you dont have the slightest idea wht ur talking about
        i am a ****ing boxer u ******* just cos i havent signed up to be gym boxer or comp pro fighter deosnt mean i dotn hav talent or nethin

Comment

Originally posted by futurechampion View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EY3r...eature=related

this was a match that i won cos my oponent had a concushon at the end of bout im guy wearing a t-shirt with red gloves tel me wat i need to work on or how im goin everyone sed afta wards i put sum big hits on him but yea...
          Holy shat first i thought you was playing but you fuking have it man. The power, spped accuracy was all there. I think one day you might just rival Tye Fields!

EDIT-That isnt you in the video anyway.
          1-The video was put on in 2006 so......
          2- You said you are 15...the Youtube account responcible for that video is 21....
          3-Your name is TJ..well the videos author is called Aaron.

So to summerize ALT!
          Last edited by T-97; 04-12-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i watched that video and i hav to say........that was awful

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
              i watched that video and i hav to say........that was awful
              Nah, Nha.Tye Fields would be proud.

Comment

when i saw that fight a tear came to my eye.... a tear of laughter that is! my grandad could kick your ass you punch like a epiletic at a lazer rock show and your skillz are pitiful your friend slaps like a biyatch and I have it on good authority that you are an ALT!

You might be able to beat valuev if you train like a beast and prehaps if you can drop the weight you may be able to fight charlie z and kid thunder and give them a close fight.

anyway gd luck wid yo pro career

Comment

Originally posted by futurechampion View Post
                  i am a ****ing boxer u ******* just cos i havent signed up to be gym boxer or comp pro fighter deosnt mean i dotn hav talent or nethin
                  I gots one word for you,

MUPPET

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedBall4 View Post
                    I gots one word for you,

MUPPET
                    + 1

Comment

lolzz.............
                      ok lemme clear all this up,

1. i made this vid wen i was 13, ive grown about 2 inches and put on about 10-15 pounds since then

2. its author is aaron cos its his youtube account we put it on, aaron is my freind bu he wasnt attending the fite

3. i think my skills are ok and i am hevywait material i dont giv a fuk wat any of u say, if im not skilled enuf to become a hevywait then wat shud i do? i dont wan to settle for second best and becum midlewait champ cos i always want the best, every1 knoes hevyewait is king of boxing and hevywaits are best boxers, i think i can make hevywait

4. i looked on wikipedia and it say hevywait minium is 200 pounds!!!!! do you think i can put on 56 pounds in say, 3 or 4 years???? im havin anutha growth spurt soon so i dno.....maybe protein shakes alone can get me there but i doubt it....maybe a weight gain bar

neway fuk u hataz ill box ne of u
                      Last edited by futurechampion; 04-12-2008, 09:34 PM. Reason: fuk da hataz

Comment

Working...
                      X