Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh it was my first sparring session what would the point of my first light sparring session being against an experience guy hurting me?? I wouldnt learn anything!!! I got hit a few times and yeah it hurt nothing to cry about and i know that on normal sparring sessions it will hurt ALOT more but i wouldnt expect that on my first. Its like on someones first driving lesson making them drive on a motorway.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeybg View Post
      yeh it was my first sparring session what would the point of my first light sparring session being against an experience guy hurting me?? I wouldnt learn anything!!! I got hit a few times and yeah it hurt nothing to cry about and i know that on normal sparring sessions it will hurt ALOT more but i wouldnt expect that on my first. Its like on someones first driving lesson making them drive on a motorway.
      yep u had a better expierance then me i was fighting a guy who had like 6 fights on my first sparring session and he was a light heavy he also banged me up on the last round rolf and made my eye swell lol well i was a featherwieght back then so meh lol.

Comment

Working...
      X