No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    You said Canelo won both fights but then quote the judges as proof. They gave Canelo a draw in the first fight in which he lost by 4 rounds.
    You just said he lost by four round yet you state the judges gave him a draw!! LMAO.
    I said Canelo didn't lose any fight with GGG and GGG didn't win any fight with Canelo.
    I said in my opinion Canelo beat him twice and that some other experts said he won the first fight as well. Being the Mayweathers saying g Canelo won among others.
    I said for fact though Canelo didn't lose either!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      I agree but the problem is about race simple as that, it never use to be this bad but over the last few years certain fans have come along rooting for a fighter strictly because of race and they start bs like “oh is this guy the greatest ever” yet those same fools just started watching boxing a few years ago. Most of those type of fans are Loma, ggg, kova etc fans.

This place never use to be this bad but like I said it’s gotten pretty bad and it’s hard for you not to get drawn into it.
      Well said!!
      Seems like more and more idiots join the board.
      Look at how many post I have sense I started in 2009!! I'm not here to bash people or talk ****. I'm not a groupie either.
      Again I love boxing as a whole. I do like Canelo. He is one of my favorite current boxers but by no means am I being biased to his performance.
      If they lose they lose, if they win they win. People need to be more opened minded.
      Bashing someone because he beat your fighter or because you dislike him is not right and shows your maturity!
      For those acting like 5 year olds Grow Up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        I saw a fight that was hard for Mayweather but he still won 8-4 imo and destroyed Castillo in the rematch. Castillo didn't get robbed. Stop the emotions... Even if it was close, Mayweather won, he's undefeated, he made a ton of money. Castillo lost again.
        If you saw that fight and say this then your talking 100% out your ass. Any boxing expert or writer or boxer period will tell you Floyd clearly lost the first fight.
        You are clearly acting like a kid or you need a serious boxing lesson. Castillo out landed Floyd by double the amount yet you think he lost 8-4 😂🤣😂🤣😂.
        I see exactly what I'm dealing with here! What is your IQ? Has to be under 80 because you are clearly mentally Fuc-ed

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          Except the Smith fight. And when he had signed up recently and failed. Dodged the second test.
          Quit the BS Canelo took test leading up to Smith fight. He only stopped VADA when he failed and got banned for like a month or two and rejoined when he quit being pissed off at them. I would have done the same thing. So again your not being real. Canelo is a clean fighter and has always been.
          The test was months out and not in a training camp had it been a serious matter it was months out giving him not one ounce of benefit.
          He doesn't need to cheat and nobody but God knows for sure what the deal was but in either case he was spotless for the first and second fight and he embarrassed GGG at his own game. He bullied the bully. They begged Canelo to stand and trade well he did that but what happened to GGG. He ran as you fellows call it or I call it boxing but GGG was back peddling not Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            You just said he lost by four round yet you state the judges gave him a draw!! LMAO.
            I said Canelo didn't lose any fight with GGG and GGG didn't win any fight with Canelo.
            I said in my opinion Canelo beat him twice and that some other experts said he won the first fight as well. Being the Mayweathers saying g Canelo won among others.
            I said for fact though Canelo didn't lose either!!
            OK just for the record Im saying Golovkin won both fights and numerous boxing experts agree.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
              I believe and the drug test show he was clean for both!! LMAO!
              When he tested positive for clenbuterol he was not in camp!
              He has never tested positive for a fight or camp but is and has been in year round testing sense 2011.
              For those saying he is smaller for the second fight??!!! Your clueless to what you are talking about.
              Clenbuterol is a weight CUTTING agent not a mass producing PED! At least learn about the drug your claiming him to be cheating on.
              So if he was taking clenbuterol he would be skinnier not thicker!! Learn before you speak. So the 1st fight Canelo was clean as drug test process that. For the 2nd fight test process he was clean then to. Canelo's first fight at 160 was against GGG. So he learned which way he needed his body to be for the 2nd fight. Had nothing in the world to do with PEDs. He didn't have great stamina for the first fight so he chose not to put to much muscle on for the 2nd. That is the only reason he was lighter.
              Canelo walks around at 180-185lbs. He is not small never has been. Think he was gaining close to 20lbs as a 154lber between weigh-in and fight night.
              He failed the test because the banned substance was in his system. You can argue whether it was intentional or not but it completely threw a monkey wrench into the rematch. Your right that Canelo has never been small. That's probably why he fought numerous times over the JM limit.

Comment

OK just for the record Im saying Golovkin won both fights and numerous boxing experts agree.
                I respect that.
                Now let's get Canelo v Jacobs and ggg v charlo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  I respect that.
                  Now let's get Canelo v Jacobs and ggg v charlo!
                  Golovkin will probably lose the next fight with Canelo. He will be 37 and lose just a little bit more reflexes plus he doesn't have a clinching style like Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Except the Smith fight. And when he had signed up recently and failed. Dodged the second test.
                    Dude you ate a illiterate dumbass saying that. Canelo did not avoid testing for Smith as he was on a 365/7 testing schedule for VADA during that fight. Then for the ,2nd fight with GGG he took 5x as many test before the fight and all asked for test before and after. Quit acting ******ed!!

Comment

And I'm saying it's not a opinion but a fact he did not by boxing judges!!
                      Also just as many you claim say GGG won say he lost!
                      So the record stands as GGG didn't win either and clearly lost one without question.

Comment

Working...
                      X