Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya HIGH at Canelo/Cotto conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno if he is high or not but his drug issues and personal problems are well documented, which is sad because he is one of the best fighters I have ever seen in my lifetime. Quick, deadly, powerful left hook and jab. The guy had just about everything.

I hope he gets clean and lives a long, normal life.

Comment

Did anyone see the video of angel garcia saying oscar was in love with the coco?

Comment

his contacts are just dry

Comment

Wow a rich guy is high...amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
            Look at the redness of his eyes. He needs to get back into rehab, before he kills himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7kM1BjPtMs

Maybe he is allergic to dumb aszes that make up stupid threads without facts to back up such claim.

:ANYWORD: Dunno! Many people are allergic to stupid. ah ah ah chew!

Comment

he just smoked 2 joints in the mornin

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Maybe he is allergic to dumb aszes that make up stupid threads without facts to back up such claim.

:ANYWORD: Dunno! Many people are allergic to stupid. ah ah ah chew!
                Na bro he's definitely on something watch the video he starts giggling and he forgets what they ask him

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Na bro he's definitely on something watch the video he starts giggling and he forgets what they ask him
                  ODLH probably thinks this interview happened 10 years ago

Comment

He says "what was the question again?" and he said he could go for a Big Mac but the thing that was most indicting is probably that he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
                      He says "what was the question again?" and he said he could go for a Big Mac but the thing that was most indicting is probably that he seemed to be enjoying himself.
                      Lol he was like Ive been going12 rounds in sparring bro

Comment

Working...
                      X