Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Tariffs are a tax on the American consumer

YOU are paying them, not the Chinese
    How come China’s market has tanked? Im pretty sure they are paying for it in more ways than one. Hence why they quickly have come to trump to resolve this.

High tariffs means its more expensive to import, and cheaper to do it domestically, hence why we got record low unemployment

Goods may become more expensive but it’s becais we are paying people solid wages in America with actual labor laws, instead of pennies for sweat shop work out of China.

I know liberals don’t understand economics but that’s about as simple as i can break it down for you..

Are you anti-tariff, anti-union, anti-domestic worker and pro letting companies use cheapest labor available in the globe?

Unless you are a ****ing moron, you can’t be anti-tariff for China, and be pro-worker for the states.

You are either for tariffs, labor laws and workers, or you are for cheap sweat shop labor. Which one is it, can’t be both.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Shareholders of GM, like myself and pretty much every person with 401k plan in America
      Let’s not forget the ceo who takes the lions share. Me, you and everyone else with a 401k get the scraps commonly known as dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Let’s not forget the ceo who takes the lions share. Me, you and everyone else with a 401k get the scraps commonly known as dividends.
        Lmao.... name a CEO that gets more money than a company pays dividends

Name 1

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          He actually thinks you are a Democrat omg.

1bad has a very simple mind. Anyone who disagrees with him is a team D superfan who cheerleads and parrots talking points. His vocabulary doesn't expand much further than this.
          And that everyone but him and vlad are sunspace alts. He can help but being a tard.
          Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-01-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Name 1
            I can’t. I was referring to what those guys get vs a shareholder relatively speaking. The shareholders each bet pennys incomparison tonwhat the CEO’s get. Some ceos make 100 miilion + a YEAR!! I certainly my can name some.

Comment

How come China’s market has tanked? Im pretty sure they are paying for it in more ways than one. Hence why they quickly have come to trump to resolve this.

High tariffs means its more expensive to import, and cheaper to do it domestically, hence why we got record low unemployment

Goods may become more expensive but it’s becais we are paying people solid wages in America with actual labor laws, instead of pennies for sweat shop work out of China.

I know liberals don’t understand economics but that’s about as simple as i can break it down for you..

Are you anti-tariff, anti-union, anti-domestic worker and pro letting companies use cheapest labor available in the globe?

Unless you are a ****ing moron, you can’t be anti-tariff for China, and be pro-worker for the states.

You are either for tariffs, labor laws and workers, or you are for cheap sweat shop labor. Which one is it, can’t be both.
              China's GDP for the September quarter was 6.5% so .....

It's China's stock-market that is tanking not the economy

Furthermore, the US trade deficit with China (not that it means a lot) continues to expand at a massive rate

Tariffs are fools gold as they simply encourage inefficient domestic production which increases the cost to consumers

Read "Competitive Advantage" by Michael Porter

It's as relevant today as when first published in 1985

Only a fool believes that a country can produce all of what it consumes at the cheapest price and that's what Trump wants suckers to believe

Ask yourself why the US can't reach a trade agreement with China while many other countries have

It's because Trump is a dope surrounded by incompetents

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                I can’t. I was referring to what those guys get vs a shareholder relatively speaking. The shareholders each bet pennys incomparison tonwhat the CEO’s get. Some ceos make 100 miilion + a YEAR!! I certainly my can name some.
                100 million a year, and produce BILLIONS for shareholders

I do agree executive pay can be horrible in some cases, and can be horrible deals for shareholders

Comment

Name 1
                  Warren Buffett

Thanks for playing

Comment

China's GDP for the September quarter was 6.5% so .....

It's China's stock-market that is tanking not the economy

Furthermore, the US trade deficit with China (not that it means a lot) continues to expand at a massive rate

Tariffs are fools gold as they simply encourage inefficient domestic production which increases the cost to consumers

Read "Competitive Advantage" by Michael Porter

It's as relevant today as when first published in 1985

Only a fool believes that a country can produce all of what it consumes at the cheapest price and that's what Trump wants suckers to believe

Ask yourself why the US can't reach a trade agreement with China while many other countries have

It's because Trump is a dope surrounded by incompetents

So are you pro-tariff, pro-domestic worker or are you anti-tariff and companies can use any workers around the globe without regards to labor laws?

Which one is it?

And to think China’s market isn’t correlated to their economy just shows once again- liberals have no idea about economics

Comment

Warren Buffett

Thanks for playing
                      Ok, let me rephrase it, Replace dividends with earnings and shareholder capital appreciation.

Warren produces tens of billions every year for his shareholders, way more than his pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X