No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reports: Mayweather Also Owes IRS $7.2 Million For 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    U bought that philanthropy pitch, hook line and sinker. I'm just trying to figure out if u paid wholesale or retail. Whichever the case u deserve a refund cause you've been straight fleeced.

The phony philanthropy game started with John D Rockafeller who'd call the press in to capture him bending over handing a little girl a dime.

The next day the picture would make front page headlines making John D appear generous and philanthropic. That famous picture is about 100 years old, and by now the whole worlds privy to how ruthless and callous John D was.

My question is how r people like yourself still falling for this 3-card Marley hat trick ?
    You are right. I know it's all Horse sh1p! It's called photo-op. These guys are not giving dip from their hearts. They are giving their money away so they can save it. That way the U.S. Uncle Sam government won't take most of it from them by way of taxation.

Comment

I said in the original tax thread that Floyd's finances were being mishandled and he needed better advice....back then a couple of Floyd guzzlers attacked me saying how Floyd was a genius and this was all part of some master plan or something One fool even completely misread the initial article in a desperation attempt to defend Floyd

Damn Floyd shouldn't be having these issues.

Really wtf is going on at the money team. My guess is someone close to Floyd is taking him for a bit of a ride while lining their pockets with his cash.

Shame to see someone who has earned so much in this position.

Comment

Does anyone on here know the real truth or are you just blabbering on based upon "reports" and recycled articles.

I don't care how much money Mayweather has or owes the IRS. Sad that someone of you sound excited about these "reports".

For all we know the docs obtained for these reports predate payments made by months. It's not like the media can get govt documents days after asking. It takes months to get written information from the govt.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          lol, everyday Is more money from a different year. Floyd fans to the rescue, ready to defend his fiances as If they are their own.
          is this like ur guys last attempt to see floyd lose since u couldnt in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            That just goes to show that the American people are just blind sheep.
            you needed more evidence of that? they are so easily distracted with nonsense that they dont realize what is actually happening. they got them believing supply drives demand and not the other way around. it must be really fun to be a strategist and come up with ways to promote this crap to the american people.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              I said in the original tax thread that Floyd's finances were being mishandled and he needed better advice....back then a couple of Floyd guzzlers attacked me saying how Floyd was a genius and this was all part of some master plan or something One fool even completely misread the initial article in a desperation attempt to defend Floyd

Damn Floyd shouldn't be having these issues.

Really wtf is going on at the money team. My guess is someone close to Floyd is taking him for a bit of a ride while lining their pockets with his cash.

Shame to see someone who has earned so much in this position.
              How do we know that the issues that you mention are really a concern of his? I mean is there really a big problem?

Comment

come on guys he will just bet on more sports. that will work! he posted a couple times he won so he must be good at it.

Comment

Oh lord. This is really getting serious.
                  It doesn't have to if only he straightens everything out.
                  Including himself.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Yeah but Buffet is doing it in a legal way unlike Mayweather who is doing it in a sleazy way. However, I really can't blame him though. I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy. After all, he had a hard upbringing, he's an uneducated high school drop out who can hardly read. Therefore he is dependent upon others for their knowledge and experience. I blame his team of legal advisors that is ripping him off while giving him bad legal advice. He is just as ghetto as ghetto can ghetto can be.
                    I don't know where u went to school, but when I find out imma make sure I take a flamethrower to it .

The Black race surly won't survive another 20years if that school continues to put out graduates with that level of racist, whitewashing propaganda festering in their
                    minds.

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and others like them, are criminals of the HIGHEST ORDER. Who love pushing eugenics and other forms of death on the masses. Wake the fuk up and buy a clue will you .

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      lol, everyday Is more money from a different year. Floyd fans to the rescue, ready to defend his fiances as If they are their own.
                      Have you substantiated these reports? Sounds lime you have as much ish as you're talking. I don't see anyone defending Mayweather. I see folks saying nobody has the facts to be judging the situation or talking like they know details of Mayweather tax situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X