• Show
Clear All

Ajagba is not African American

I feel I have to keep reminding you Wilder turds of this

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      This seems like a logical fight to set up
      Depends on your definition of logical.

It's a good, logical question as to who is best.

But it is not logical for either guy to risk taking on the other at this stage for themselves.

I think Joyce would win now, but in an see more improvement available to the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Efe Ajagba is different than any other up-and-comer I've seen.

With enough training, he has the potential to punch even harder than Wilder.
        LMAO. You guys just buy what's being sold. Joshua punches harder than Wilder. Both Joyce and Efe would beat Wilder today. As would Whyte, Dubois, Hrgovic and like Fury already did.
        Fake paper coward getting exposed fully after the Fury loss and the Ortiz escape. He gonna cash out and take his Joshua ass whoopping. Get the popcorn ready !

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          There was cumm flying all over this forum when Wilder KO'd the same version of Stiverne just over a year ago!
          That KO was impressive. The reactions on this forum would have been the same whether Wilder had destroyed Stiverne or literally a random fat guy picked up at a bus stop.

You seem to be obessed with Wilder to be honest - just slightly - because I initially replied to one of your statements regarding Joe Joyce, then you made it about Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Hey J nice post. One thing that Ajagba has to stop doing is to stay in range and cover up...It is a bad habit. Yes these guys come up in that damn ammy style. Ajagba has to learn to shift weight better off his line, and to incorporate angles better. With that said I have no problem with him using his reach if he develops and evolves.

I think he will learn these skills. On the other hand he has really fluid and heavy hands. he also has great technique. I also see really good accuracy with him.

As I have said we need to see how he will develop mentally now. If there are things that will be exposed, how his chin is, etc.
            Ajagba going to be a range fighter. The problem isn't offensively its defense. He doesn't strike me as a fast combo puncher either , when he misses power shots he pauses with hands lowered ,which may not look like much but a good counter puncher will hit him more. ( this ALWAYS improves by fight at this stage ,im assuming hes a good listener and will improve on it. )

Joyce is critized on his speed ( people ignore his timing ) but he's much more defensive minded then Efe but also susceptiple to counter hands but he throws in volume so he's actually not hit that much at all and catches a lot of impact on his gloves , its an exaggeration. Ive seen Ajagba getting hit more cleanly ,but no one says nothing about that ,its Joyce is slow and hes fighting overall better guys and is in line to collide with AJ soon in boxing terms .

Ajagba isn't a speed demon either at his current weight , if ppl were paying attention they would notice the weight gain as he's in 240's now. This is good and bad ,bad if it gets him hit more ,good if it helps him keep center of ring control more.

Joyce is 260/270 pounds and not an easy fight for anyone. He will improve a bit more, maybe not much but he doesn't really have to he's a top guy as is win or lose. I really only see AJ controlling him and not getting pushed back. Fury and Wilder would struggle win or lose, Usyk may be the only light guy to out point him?

Hrgovic is an great talent to very Vitali klitschko like and he really wouldn't be favored over Joyce ,who has a win over him in 2013 before he even was a polished fighter.

I don't get how Joyce became an easy bum ( should have won gold as well ) and Ajagaba is the new boogeyman ,when the boogeyman is a hulking 6'6 265 pounder who doesn't stop throwing at you....? lol

I like Ajagba but I have to look for holes as much as strengths, the guy I mentioned Sirenko is no doubt my top prospect then Sonny Conto .

Im not sure where I would place Ajagba ,hes got tough competition ? Mentally? He's definatley mentally there, a good tunnel vision fighter you can see it. I think Joyce would be a great fight but if someones asking me who wins its going to be Joyce the much better accurate puncher/proven chin/experience/size .

Power isn't really that much different either ,I don't think ppl realize how hard Joyce hits ,they're to concentrated on speed ?????? He's very much Foreman like ,not just style but walking guys into shots. EVERY trainer that's had him cant be wrong either.

This is my top 5 prospect list for what I see in 3/5 years on most threat to Joshua who until proven is going to be that guy.

In no time frame ( guys like Conto are just starting out ).

1. Sirenko
            2. Conto
            3. Hrgovic
            4. Gorman
            5. DDD/ Ajagba ( VERY even these two actually have a better shot at AJ then Gorman due to power and presence able to match Joshua physically )

Some of these guys easily beat guys in the official top 10...EASILY.

Im sure theres many eastern Europeans could ruin this list but I haven't seen any that make a top 5,shows you how stacked it is, there's A LOT of talent coming soon.

This could all change by fight of course.

Hrgovic really isn't a prospect either by abilities but ???? Hes like a Usyk been there done that guy. you know he's operating at top level. Its just how he fights ,he punishes guys, grinds them out in deep waters.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-11-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
              That KO was impressive. The reactions on this forum would have been the same whether Wilder had destroyed Stiverne or literally a random fat guy picked up at a bus stop.

You seem to be obessed with Wilder to be honest - just slightly - because I initially replied to one of your statements regarding Joe Joyce, then you made it about Wilder.
              No, I simply pointed out that the guy you described as an overweight 41 year old is Wilder's second best win and you got all huffy and defensive about it.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Ajagba is not African American

I feel I have to keep reminding you Wilder turds of this
                They're probably unaware Ajagba picks Joshua to defeat Wilder which is also going to go not so good , Ajagba is that next boat they plan on jumping on.

You know the 2017 wilder fans. lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  They're probably unaware Ajagba picks Joshua to defeat Wilder which is also going to go not so good , Ajagba is that next boat they plan on jumping on.

You know the 2017 wilder fans. lol
                  100%

I guess he's the closest they have but he's a proud Nigerian

Comment

Ajagba. Faster, and stronger than Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      No, I simply pointed out that the guy you described as an overweight 41 year old is Wilder's second best win and you got all huffy and defensive about it.
                      That “second best win” was almost 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X