Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Vows To Be Aggressive With Joshua if Rematch Ever Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Vows To Be Aggressive With Joshua if Rematch Ever Happens

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker believes that he failed to let his hands go, when he fought Anthony Joshua in their unification clash in 2018. Parker became the first man to go the full distance with Joshua, who outworked the New Zealand boxer over the twelve round distance. It was the first career defeat for Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He kinda reminds me of the boyfriend from Uncle Buck, starts getting aggressive when Bucks driving off or at a safe distance. Parker is just missing that extra little thing that he needs.

Comment

Parker's so far down the AJ ladder that I think I'm in front of him and I don't box...

Parker arrived at AJ with huge hype and tbh I was bitterly disappointed in him when it all unfolded..

Comment

Nah

He give it the biggun' about being a Maori warrior then got in there and didnt want no parts of it. Where was the Maori warrior. Same with the Whyte fight

Comment

I'm not sure why he is saying he needs to let his hands go, I'm pretty sure the ref held them behind his back that 1st fight. It was terrible, he jumped in between without a clinch and Parkee throwing and then warned him lol

Comment

The Joshua-parker fight was very boring. Hes a potential top 3 heavyweight when he let's his hands go. He got hit a bit too much in his last fight, but it was an exciting shootout.

Comment

parker vows to be aggressive, ruiz vows not to over eat, what next whyte vows not to talk crap all the time?

Comment

Parker had to have been thinking while watching the first Ruiz fight that he could have done that too and during the rematch that Joshua would not have got away with that.

No, Parker likely won't see a Joshua or Whyte rematch either.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                  Nah

He give it the biggun' about being a Maori warrior then got in there and didnt want no parts of it. Where was the Maori warrior. Same with the Whyte fight
                  So many shades of wrong, I don't know where to start...

...so I won't!

Comment

Parker was beaten before he got in the ring, he bought into the Joshua hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X