No announcement yet.

WBSS starting soon and no word on it being televised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Eubank Jr could have been doing a promo for Mayweather/McGregor seeing as hes been in the gym with Mayweather. Hearn has repeatedly said Sky isn't showing it and theres already Matchroom cards on a few of the dates.
    Huh? Why would he do a promo for a fight he isn't taking part in when he has his own fight to promote?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Eubank Jr could have been doing a promo for Mayweather/McGregor seeing as hes been in the gym with Mayweather. Hearn has repeatedly said Sky isn't showing it and theres already Matchroom cards on a few of the dates.
      Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Fuuuuuuck!!!!
      Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Nice, I was starting to think it wouldn't find a home here either. I guess they waited for the price to drop a bit
      Nope. I'm wrong. Eddie said no

Comment

It's a shame if they set this up based on expectations of a TV deal that isn't going to be there. Because if they're still shopping them around this late on the price is going to be well under what they initially expected, hopefully the prize money is already locked in a vault under armed guard deep in a mountain somewhere so it can't be taken back if a few of these fights don't make money.

Comment

Working...
        X