No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale refuses post-fight interview, pulls a GGG out of the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Embarrassed by the fight and by the interview with Wilder afterwards ("the public don't want to see Dominic Breazeale").

What everyone should really be embarrassed about is them having Ortiz in the ring.

The nature of that win just made every fight outside the top 3 a complete irrelevance.
    Yeah. I sighed when I saw Ortiz. Either Fury, Joshua or IDGAF.

Only way I’m okay with Ortiz is if it’s soon. Wilder’s fresh lol

Comment

No problem at all with Breazeale not talking to the guy who dissed him.

Comment

Funny thing was that Hunter still wanted to get his screen time and Gray basically said not interested in you. Hunter got burned and I couldn't be happier. Self righteous cvnt.

Comment

This is a little different Jim Gray disrespected the phuk out him basically calling him a bum while he standing right there in the ring. Can't blame him for leaving. What can you say in a interview after the interviewer says that about you. Jim lucky he didn't swing on him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            I think it was the fact that Jim disrespected him whilst he was interviewing Wilder by saying the crowd doesn't want to be seeing him face the likes of Breazeale, but Fury & Joshua instead.

Was pretty classless of him to say that tbh, especially whilst he was still in the ring.
            I was really surprised by that as well. Extremely disrespectful. But I also question the ethics in putting a microphone in front of someone who just 3 minutes beforehand was in and out of consciousness.

Comment

I get that Gray had a bit of a moment there with what he said about Breezy, but that's him. He's done that to a lot of fighters, he doesn't care if it's to your face or to your back. He's a straight shooter, more so than Larry Merchant.

I remember when he did it to Floyd. Nobody's exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                I don't blame him after Jim gray bashed him like that. He called him a nobody then expected him to sit there for an interview? Fuck jim gray
                Come on, even Brandon Rios stuck it out after Kellerman basically called him a punching bag (without really saying that)

Comment

AB said it best

Comment

What Jim said was true. People didn't really want to see Wilder fight Brezeale. People want to see him fight Joshua and or Fury.

I get that it was disrespectful towards Brezeale. However, it was about time media started calling Wilder out on a lot of his bs. Especially towards fighting Joshua and all of his excuses, his teams excuses for not making that fight happen.

Comment

I thought Brezeale looked "good". It was spectacular the way he withstood Wilder violent attack. And he came back with nice fashion. But, alas..then one punch ended it.
                      I think Brezeale believed he could win..even though it didn't turn out like that.
                      So....a rest for next six of eight months. Then, return for ten fight career still. Perform better. And leave the sport.
                      Went a lot further than most ever will.
                      ps: get the tattoos off. Ugh!

Comment

Working...
                      X