Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Razor Ruddock... Canadian Title Fight Tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razor Ruddock... Canadian Title Fight Tonight!

Hope the old bedsh**ter can pull it off. I'd like to see him fight Neven Pajkic. I don't think Pajkic will fight again...

I guess I'm the old bedsh**ter! The fight isn't until the 11th & I thought today was Friday...

Comment

Didn't Pajik knock down fury.

Comment

Comment

I was hoping he would win the Canadian title so he might be able to lure Pajkic out of retirement. I never liked Razor much so I would of liked to see Pajkic put him back into a retirement home. Razor ducked me for years...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Yeah I watched it an hour ago... was hoping he would beat Carman...

Comment

It would have been fun to see Ruddock be successful and get into the lower tier heavyweight mix, Joe.

Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It would have been fun to see Ruddock be successful and get into the lower tier heavyweight mix, Joe.

Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.
                  Yeah he said he trained 8 years for this comeback. He won a couple of fights including one over the former Canadian champion. His last fight before he retired he won the Canadian Title. To win it at 51 would of been neat. I wanted him to fight Pajkic but he vacated & Carman beat Bahoeli...

Comment

There should be some sort of commission to deal with boxers over a certain age or boxers coming out of retirement after a long period. That fight was pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                    X